• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chess Mafia (2023) - ENDGAME - TOWN + INDEPT WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't want to be nicknamed "arse"?
PASS.
made me have a flashback to this girl last year in my poh class who liked speaking in a british accent at random times for the sake of it and would say "arse" and "shite" instead of "ass" and "shit" and when people tried telling her to stop because it was still technically swearing (and yes, we're high schoolers but we do mind, this was supposed to be a really professional class) she just said it was "in british" so it didnt count

PASS.
made me have a flashback to this girl last year in my poh class who liked speaking in a british accent at random times for the sake of it and would say "arse" and "shite" instead of "ass" and "shit" and when people tried telling her to stop because it was still technically swearing (and yes, we're high schoolers but we do mind, this was supposed to be a really professional class) she just said it was "in british" so it didnt count
What does she mean British doesn’t count? :sadsola:

What does she mean British doesn’t count? :sadsola:
she was 20 years old and was in what was technically her junior year? if that gives you any indicator of her intelligence
i feel a little bad saying that because im pretty sure she has a developmental disability but shes also a pos so, whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom