• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chess Mafia (2023) - ENDGAME - TOWN + INDEPT WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have not already digested it?
Do you think it is that easy to digest?
"jamie"????????????????????
Pretty sure during my GO Rush breakdown on his soft, Jamie did count as a swear word for me lol
aro pumpkin best pupmkim
What is a pupmkim?
Is that a bad thing?
You mean Britain does exist?! I thought it was a fantasy land theme park with lots of castles and palacies and lots of royals and lords and knights with titles, kinda like Westeros and Camelot /s
oops wrong account
I KNEW IT!
………………………………..so Light created a fake account to make it seem like he has a friend? How sad :sadsola:
Of course, I thought something was off with the idea that he has friends...

Banter wall post done.

Do you think it is that easy to digest?

Pretty sure during my GO Rush breakdown on his soft, Jamie did count as a swear word for me lol

What is a pupmkim?

You mean Britain does exist?! I thought it was a fantasy land theme park with lots of castles and palacies and lots of royals and lords and knights with titles, kinda like Westeros and Camelot /s

I KNEW IT!

Of course, I thought something was off with the idea that he has friends...

Banter wall post done.
1. ehh fair
2. ngl ur go rush breakdown was the funniest shit ever
3. pupmkim is pupmkim, dont ask something with such an obvious answer
4. westeros???? i cant believe someone else on the forums likes the super super popular show i do o.o

End of N2/Start of N3

===============

This time the Chess Army was ready, and they would not let their guard down like last Night. Pumped by the results from early in the morning, they decided to ambush the oncoming Shogi Pieces. A brutal clash...
They managed to take down @DawningWinds, the infantry that had been piercing their defenses and spying on them!

Hello DawningWinds!

In this game you’ll be the Lance, Mafia Spearhead! You are the Lancer of the Shogi Army, always ready to pierce through the enemy’s defenses.

You are a Strongman. You also have a 2x Rolecop. You cannot perform the kill the same Night you use your Rolecop.

This is a passive modifier. If you perform a kill, it will ignore protection that would prevent the kill on a target. Your kill also cannot be roleblocked or redirected by roles that target you.

Keep in mind roles some roles can still interfere with your kill.
During the Night you can target a Player. You’ll learn details about the targeted Player’s role.
You win when Mafia reaches parity AND when Town can not stop you by any means.

Hooray! Hooray! Wait... Where did @ZinnLav go? Oh no... it seems like Zinnlav was defeated by the enemy.
Their body was nowhere to be found, but they all knew what this meant.
A mix of feelings struck the remaining ones... Mainly grief... Maybe we should spare the Day to mourn...

NIGHT 2 HAS ENDED
NIGHT 3 STARTS NOW

N3 Countdown Here!

People can vote for Extension of the Night (+24h)
Hammer Rules are ON

Last edited:
FINALLY i am getting good at mafia this is, holy shit!!!

poor zinn... what the hell does "remaining one" mean... and fuck of course they were a beloved princess here we go getting another fucking night.
last mafia bastard, prepare yourself, we're gonna kick your ass

Zexy- UB
Potato- Town Emperor
Jamie- Neighbour Bodyguard
Raven- Janitor/ other mafia role
Minish- Odd Night Roleblocker
Milkshayke- Neighbour Bodyguard
Dawning- Same as Raven.
Zinn- Cop
Helper- Hopper
Toast- Jailer/ Framer
Ragnarokio- Even Night Vigi
Mido- Added Voter
Human- Tracker/ Watcher

That was my thoughts on everyone N2.

Ok so we have a Vig, who killed Dawning, who is Strongman which means there is some sort of town protective, that is the good part.

The bad part is game did not end, so either Raven and Zinn are both town and there is one more scum out there, or helperman is not actually harmless and we need him eliminated to win.

Also Day phase was skipped for some reason, we have 8 players alive and it is probably 6-1-1 that may become 5-1-1 unless Doc picks right, and unless scum kills one of the hopped 4 or helperman themselves (doubt it), helperman could just hop the final 2 on d4 and win?

Raven- Janitor/ other mafia role
I think that is out the window, considering another Janitor happened (this time on night) and Raven is supposedly dead? Wonder if mafia has some Odd Day Even Night Janitor or something.
Jamie- Neighbour Bodyguard
Milkshayke- Neighbour Bodyguard
Wait the setup has two Jabberwocky Bodyguards? There may be no Doctor :(
Ragnarokio- Even Night Vigi
That sounds quite OP, by Night 4 town has 6 shots to eliminate non-town and we are not even into promotions yet. Tbf mafia team is a bit stacked too, but since nothing in the softs accounts for the skipped Day, maybe the last scum is also a Day Skipper alongside Janitor? Or helper is hiding stuff? Something does not quite add up here.
Me and Beryllium are both out of shots.
So 2 2x Bodyguards who are also neighbors? But scum had an infinite strongman that bypasses redirects (as long as they chose to forego rolecop). Very stacked setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom