• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The 100 Mafia (Endgame - Mafia and Independents Victory)

Should there be a 24 hr extension on Day 2?

• Yes

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
...and f*ck we lost the Vig. *sigh* well, when he claimed Vanilla at least he got the first letter of his role right.
*facepalms*

I like this post, do you have any civ reads? If so could you name your top two.
Somewhat difficult, given all the shouting and counter shouting that occurred yesterday.

If I had to name my top two town reads, I'd say:
1. jackatlasred: he's behaving completely to his normal scummy looking meta, right down to his vote on Flashranite with no reason. Jack is usually "too scummy to be scum" for a reason. That reason is that he usually isn't scum. He is, however, a very easy mislynch.
2. Zexy: partially pending a Flashranite scum flip, but I can definitely detect a Town motivation behind Zexy's actions. He also responded well to my accusation of being "power-hungry." That said, I don't think Zexy and I have ever actually been on the same team in any game we've played in. He was scum and NK'd me on N1 in Christmas Mafia, and I was scum and NK'd him on N1 in Build-It. (The half of a phase where we were both Town for my first sub I'm to Monty Python Mafia doesn't count, since I was gone for most of that due to my Sabbath.) I also do know how good of a player Zexy is, and so I'm never absolutely sure of him until incontrovertable evidence is provided.

Most other people are neutral. Still slight scum lean on Flash, but I am wary of how quickly a bandwagon formed.

Okay, Eevee... not going to push you too much because I know this game is too active for Bulba standards, but please try to find the motivation sometime.

MM, I would suggest you read some of the earlier posts on players' meta. This isn't particularly scummy Mighty Eevee here.

Agreed on many regards with ME. We've kinda formed a Bulba-group of trust here since we have some clues of how to read each other.

Well I see I missed a lot in 24 hours. And now the day 1 keeps going. My literal least favorite part of any game.

Vote ImScotty

Kinda like this I think.
Nice to see you too, MM.

I'm sensing a strong town vibe from bopolis, and not so much still from Flash. He's been pretty abstinent since garnering the vote tally. I normally would be slightly concerned when votes pile up early on someone, but in this instance, he's just going back to his Zexy tunnel. I have no reason to change my vote at this time.

In other news, sig is lookin messy which is a good meta sign that he may be town.
On the flip s

MetelMarsh my first wolf read.

I don't like the post where he opens with voting scotty, who i think is a villa and then starts messing around with others. Im also reading his jokeyness as scummy

Vote: MetalMarsh

@DrumBeats

Uh, didn't mean to post that so soon.

On the flip side, Leectic is a gut read slight scum right now.

Okay, Eevee... not going to push you too much because I know this game is too active for Bulba standards, but please try to find the motivation sometime.

MM, I would suggest you read some of the earlier posts on players' meta. This isn't particularly scummy Mighty Eevee here.

Agreed on many regards with ME. We've kinda formed a Bulba-group of trust here since we have some clues of how to read each other.

I'll go back and take a look. I remember ME posting such a thing.

I know I'm more likely to lack motivation in a game when I am scum than when I am town, so that's why I ask Eevee.

Argh, Scotty, I agreed a lot with the first post... then you added that leetic scum in the end :(

I like bop's gut scumread on MM, but I'm not used to MM meta and know he looked very scummy early on in the scrimmage so I'm still wary.

Good point about lack of motivation as scum > town. HOWEVER, I think scum just never really says it while town does. That's what I'd do.

I don't like the post where he opens with voting scotty, who i think is a villa and then starts messing around with others. Im also reading his jokeyness as scummy

@DrumBeats
The thing about MM is that he his rando/jokiness is not indicative of his alignment. Jokey MM will be jokey. He went through a period of getting mislynched every game in the first few days because people thought it was scummy, when in reality, he is just a groundhog.

I do think that he should remove his vote from me though

@DrumBeats

You've got the wrong marmot!

Is mafia 100% serious business around here?

Argh, Scotty, I agreed a lot with the first post... then you added that leetic scum in the end :(

I like bop's gut scumread on MM, but I'm not used to MM meta and know he looked very scummy early on in the scrimmage so I'm still wary.

Good point about lack of motivation as scum > town. HOWEVER, I think scum just never really says it while town does. That's what I'd do.
You know leetic's meta better than I do, but I'm just callin it as I see it. I'm much more of a statistical player and can read people once we get a flip, so I can assign proper motivation for votes and such.

The thing about MM is that he his rando/jokiness is not indicative of his alignment. Jokey MM will be jokey. He went through a period of getting mislynched every game in the first few days because people thought it was scummy, when in reality, he is just a groundhog.

Gotcha. Then I'll just leave reading of this guy to Maniacal Engineer :p
Come read this guy and tell us if he reminds you of your town/scum self from your early games :p

@DrumBeats
You and I aren't going to get along if you read joking around as scummy.

That said, I suppose there is a time and a place for everything, and after all the serious business that had already occurred in D1, this does not make a good first impression.

I'll go ahead and Vote: MetalMarsh until such time as he provides coherent cogent content.

You're the second person to call me a groundhog in recent games. I'm not liking this trend.

I'll take my vote off though, since it was just a sample.

Unvote

@DrumBeats

You and I aren't going to get along if you read joking around as scummy.

That said, I suppose there is a time and a place for everything, and after all the serious business that had already occurred in D1, this does not make a good first impression.

I'll go ahead and Vote: MetalMarsh until such time as he provides coherent cogent content.

Is it just coincidence that Zexy asks for you to offer a read on me, and you do so within seconds of asking?

Is it just coincidence that Zexy asks for you to offer a read on me, and you do so within seconds of asking?
1) Yes. Considering he actually ninja'd me and said the same thing.
2) No. We are both scum.
3) No. We are linked to the Bulba-staff hivemind :p

And yes it's 1 just like he said. unless it's 3 and neither of us is able to realize the conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom