• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Pokemon Starters Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure yet. Looking back to investigate Mido and Sunsette's posts more...

Interestingly, Mido was on the MCH wagon D1 with Ele...

Why did you find leetic scummy? I don't remmeber seeing that.

Sorry, wrong game.

I did find that the announcement in-thread was suspicious, but I just don't know how that would happen if it wasn't real. And so, I will keep my vote on you. If you flip town, we know that there's something wrong and we need to change it.

Given the setup and the fact that we have no idea what abilities are gained upon evolution, it seems about 50/50 that this is either a legit cop check or a frame-up. Molten Eevee was acting incredibly scummy all game though, and as much as I've been trying to gauge leetic on his own merits, I'm not about to ignore a check on my top scumread that comes up mafia. leetic and Elementar are my top lynch choices and at this point I'm pretty sure they're not of the same alignment, as Mido said about me and Molten Eevee/leetic above. If leetic flips town, we lynch Elementar or vice versa, as was my original thought before the announcement.

I don't doubt that I'll be moved a lot closer to the chopping block if leetic flips town, but I'm willing to bet on this lynch. No need to just vote him and let the day phase waste though, of course I'm still going to scumhunt.

If leetic is town, I'm going to cry.

I actually like Sunsette's logic in the above post. I'm really suspicious of the announcement, but I still think that I'll trust it.

tumblr_o9u860UoAK1qgq91so1_500.jpg

I'm here. I'll have a read through and get back soon. Just letting you know that I'm around.

This was pointless and was just as leetic says CWAC.

Alright. Here's what I think.

I don't look too much into joke-voting, and I personally don't do it. I'd rather start playing straight away. But I think that it is like MCH to act that way. If he was scum and currently didn't have any roles, I think he would lie lower and wouldn't be so defensive on some joke votes.

I don't think Mido and HD are acting scummy. I find it a matter of playstyle on whether you want to question MCH's behaviour or not.

I know that it is hard to play your first mafia game, and I can see some small similarities between M*13 and me from my first game (welcome by the way mate).

Honestly, I think that we won't get too much information until the next day phase, considering that we are still discussing joke voting at this stage. I'd really like to see some discussion on different people, but today's lynch and tonight's kill will easily provide this. Right now, I can't see too many reads and everyone seems pretty normal.

Midorikawa said:
Considering compared to the old days, you can't even always tell scum interacting with scum. I've gone head to head with my scumbuddies a few times before. Which will be good to keep in mind since usually people only look at positive interactions when scumhunting after catching scum. That and no interaction.

I know, so I wouldn't be surprised to see that sometime in this game. I'll be keeping a close eye on you
clip_image001.png

This can be taken as neutral, though being early game it makes sense at the same time.

I think that lynching M*13 wouldn't be good. Or Hellcrow. (Those are going by the vote count). Mido is very useful player if they're on town, but very dangerous if their mafia. I'd keep them around. Zexy's always good to keep around, but is like Mido.

Actually, who do you think we should lynch at this point everyone? Probably one of the less active players.

And here is where he first suggests lynching the inactives. Also I just realized how neutral and pro not lynching known players this. The only exception is Mr. Delicious who is new. It’s too strange.

Slife said:
Not sure which way to lean with M13's erratic play, and I don't like how he's trying to play the n00b card a bit, but then again Elementar tried that in Paragon and I was wrong about him there. Mido, HD, and Zexy are extremely difficult to read this early as always, but Life is looking good. Hellcrow showing up randomly as always and Piko is contributing a lot more than I remember him to. Looking forward to hearing what the rest of the game thinks when they show up.
I agree with these reads. Also, I wouldn't completely rule M*13 out because the main reason I was lynched was because people who played the noob card in the past did turn out to be mafia. I was one of the less common outcomes in actually being town. I think that it will be easier to read M*13 after the roles are introduced.

And suddenly he’s turning on Mr. Delicious while at the same time pushing away lynching him.

I'm thinking that one of the following options would probably be best to lynch, considering they've been inactive and some of us wouldn't have played with them before (I know I haven't, but I don't know about anyone else). What are your thoughts guys? As said before, it's best to get a lynch on day one to sort of get an idea.

@Andrew1990

@Molten Eevee

@Space

@RainbowSkittles

@White Crow

Again he suggests the inactive lynch. He also mentions them which could be a way to make this action seem townier than it is, as though he actually cares if they are lynched or not.

Molten Eevee said:
I'm always voted off because I "sound" scummy. This is really no different. If its "Unsportsmanlike" to vote someone because of their high chance of being scum, why is it okay to vote me off because I "sound" scummy.

Eh, I don't care. Do what you want.
I'd rather play with people who I've played with before, because they're less unpreditable to me. That's just my personal opinion.

Molten Eevee said:
I call it a blind lynch because we have no information on anyone right now... Kinda like closing your eyes, waving a gun around and pulling the trigger... and hoping you caught a bad guy.

Molten Eevee said:
The last time I blind voted ROMCH, he did turn out to be scum so...

Ummm... I said to not lynch M*13. I wanted to see what they would do later. And personally, I'd rather lynch an inactive than lynch a powerful player such as Mido or Zexy. And I believe that as said before, it isn't a really bad outcome if you accidentally get a mislynch. That's why it would be better if you mislynched an inactive, because they won't contribute as much.

And suddenly he’s completely anti-lynching Mr. Delicious. And I don’t like that he’s against lynching me and Zexy. He calls us powerplayers, which makes us easy nightkills. By this I mean that it means no one is surprised when we’re nightkilled. We also make a lot of posts which makes less work for mafia. Not sure if this is coming out right but it just irks me how he’s so unriskful.

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Froakie is actually mafia considering its final evolution.

What about me @Zexy?

So at the time the Froakie thing didn’t seem to matter, but now I can’t help but wonder if it was slip.

Also I still don’t like the fact that he was searching for Zexy’s opinon on himself. It seems like he was looking for Zexy to clear him.

Yeah. I'm not all that good at town. I guess I'm a bit rusty considering that I've been mafia for the past three games or so.

Three games as mafia shouldn’t effect one’s town game especially if you’ve been a constant player. It seems like an attempt for an excuse of scummy play.

I don't know why that posted twice. Oh well.

If M*13 is new, it surprises me that they'd announce a game mechanic that would help mafia unless they were. I didn't know much about how mafia played when I started.

Noobclearing Mr. Delicious I think. Some have no idea what they’re doing in mafia when they first start, while others do. I would think with players like White Crow in this mafia this would prove this statement wrong, and anyone with experience enough with mafias learns this anyways. So it seems strange to just pass him off so easily, but honestly at the same time this can be understandable because admittedly I don’t really see Mr. Delicious as scummy either thought that may be a mistake.

Midorikawa said:
What information would lynching someone who hasn't posted give us?
Good point. I'll reconsider changing my opinion actually now that I think about it.

Midorikawa said:
Why do you feel the need to ask him to comment on you? Are you hoping for him to "clear" you?

It was the fact that i was one of the only active players that he didn't mention. I thought something might have been up.

But anyway, if you (I'm talking to everyone) don't want to vote for an inactive, who would you vote for at this stage?

He says he may consider changing his opinion. It’s such a neutral response.

And he just seems a bit too concerned about not being included in Zexy’s thing.

The last part seems fine.

If it happened early on, wouldn't that imply that there weren't many people to lynch then?

I don’t remember what this was to but it seems fine.

I just thought that it would be better at the time because they're weren't any scum reads for me. Now we can get a better idea. I think I got messed up with the time and didn't know how long the phase was going for.

Voting with no proper reads outside of D1 joke voting just doesn’t sti well.

Here are my reads.

Zexy - Neutral. Providing good posts. But I could see a partnership with Mido. Those two are good at looking apart so they both don't get scum reads. That's about the only reasoning I have though. It's a stretch, but it's something to me. I agree on ROCMH though. But if it comes down to us two, I think I'll vote for them because I know I'm town and obviously want to stay in the game. But I also wonder why you'd vote for Pikochu if they made 'townie' posts and then disappeared. Maybe they went to bed? He's gone inactive, so how will that help us?
clip_image001.png

Sunsette - Provided some good post, but overall inactive.

Hellcrow - Same as above.

Slife - Slight town.

Pikochu - Slight scummy from the tone of their posts. But nothing else much.

jdthebud - Also slightly scummy from my end. Didn't have much reasoning for their vote on me apart from my initial want for lynching an inactive, which has since changed (I'm always willing to improve my meta, because it's obviously not that good at the moment xD)

White Crow - Inactive.

Midorikawa - I'm actually going slight scum. I hope it doesn't get me lynched, but I think I see similarities to other times he has played mafia.

HumanDawn - Town. Providing quality stuff.

Life - Slight scum. Pushed for my bandwagon because of the inactive thing and about me asking Zexy for my read. I thought that was fine, considering that I was one of the only active players that he didn't really mention. To me, that's grasping at straws.

RainbowSkittles - Inactive.

MMMMMMMMMMMMM - Town. New player that seems to be doing well and I'm actually excited to play with them.

Andrew1990 - Inactive.

Molten Eevee - Tough one. I'll go neutral for now.

Space - Inactive.

returnofmastercrazyhand - I would say town but I actually feel like lynching them over the modkill thing. I'm sorry, but that was uncalled for and I just don't like it.

Calvin ッ - Hmmm... Neutral for now.

HumanDawn said:
That's absurd. Ninja is not an evil occupation. I doubt Molten Eevee being Froakie holds any bearing on his alignment. Would you potentially suspect somebody if they were Tepig because Tepig = Emboar = Garon = Garon is evil in Legend of Zelda = Mafia?

I was mostly joking.

But, I'm going to take a risk and do something really weird.

VOTE: Midorikawa

I just want to see a reaction, but I'll probably switch to someone else.

Nothing much to say on the reads. Except look at the MCH one. He wanted to lynch just because he annoyed him.

Actually, I want my vote to actually count now.

UNVOTE: Midorikawa

VOTE: returnofmastercrazyhand

This came right after the post above. He jumped on my and Human’s BW on MCH without explanation from trying to pressure me.

@Pikochu, so far Mido's been applying pressure. I wanted to see how they went under pressure, but it doesn't matter now.

Also, what does RNG stand for? What did you want me to say for the inactives?

He brushes off his attempt at pressure trying to make it seem like nothing.

I don’t really see anything else wrong with this.

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean.

And I'm going to bed now, so I won't be able to reply for a while. Sorry. Good night everyone!

Nothing wrong here.

HumanDawn said:
Elementar - I find him pointing out that it might be a good idea to lynch an inactive not really indicative of their alignment. It seemed like some suggestion in case we hit a rut, I don't think he had malicious intentions. Otherwise he's been posting and trying to contribute, which is more than I can say for half of the players in the game.
Thankyou. You are completely right on what I've been trying to do.

Midorikawa said:
Well you gave up easily. Exactly what have I don't that's scummy in this game that I did as scum in another game. Though really I couldn't care two cents about a vote on me. Three or more is worth caring about.

I was going to bed and I didn't actually want a vote on you. I didn't give up. I had no time. And I just see some tone similarities and I can really see a scum-pair with Zexy for some reason. You've sort of been talking to each other in thread for no reason (like 'sorry Mido'). It's as though you're highlighting the fact that you don't have a mafia chat...
clip_image001.png

And I gave reasons on voting for MCH. I didn't want to get lynched obviously, he was the best choice and I didn't like the whole modkill thing.

Anyway, good job on the lynch guys. I didn't see Pikochu as the scummiest, so good pick out. I guess this clears Zexy, who forced the bandwagon.

Again he mentions how he doesn’t like the modkill thing which is clearly indicative of not lynching based on alignment and rather on annoyance. He also claims having said he gave reasoning for voting MCH but he didn’t outside of the modkill thing. Automatically clears Zexy for lynching Piko. Though he does admit to that he didn’t find Piko as scummy which seems strange for scum to do since it wouldn’t make them look good.

I know Zexy's not cleared, but it is extremely unlikely that he would push a lynch that wasn't extremely common.

Great point on White Crow though. Who are you thinking of voting for next phase Mido? Just interested.

I don’t see anything wrong with this.

MCH looks alright from those interactions. Piko seemed to go for him right from the get go.

And yeah, now I know why we shouldn't have lynched an inactive. xD

I find it interesting that he says Piko went after MCH when it was the opposite if one looks through Piko’s posts then they will see that he defended MCH ad even chose to vote for Mr. Delicious over MCH despite the factthat voting MCH would have been the better move.

Slife said:
Elementar: I didn't like their intentions through D1. First calling out inactives, the open but short-lived attempt at reaction-testing Mido, then going for MCH when he was under fire. It's one thing to want a lynch, but he seemed to be going for any lynch he could get. I do like that they are being open with their thoughts, but it kind of seems like a forced attempt to sound natural. Scum lean.
I have to admit that I'm trying to sound a bit natural. It's my attempt at trying to improve my meta. That's also why I'll ask questions based on my actions and performance. Please take that as trying to improve my game, not completely related to the game. (So, I might ask what actions made me seem scummy, etc.)

And as I said earlier, I knew the phase would end while I was sleeping. I didn't actually want a vote on Mido, because it was only a pressure vote. And keeping that vote until the end of the phase isn't what I wanted. So, I voted for MCH because of their behaviour.

This is probably a terrible theory, but Piko could have been going for MCH, and MCH knew that they might have gone early. MCH pops up as scum, and Piko looks town. That could have been a strategy, but far-fetched.

1) You shouldn’t have to try to sound natural, and admitting to it doesn’t look good on his part. There is also the fact of asking what is scummy and tryng to improve meta midgame does not look good. There is no reason for it. You play a game and then later reflect on your actons and improve after not during. Otherwise it’s an excuse for scummy play.

2) Its strange that he was so concerned about leaving a pressure vote on, and again he hadn’t really shown that much of thinking MCH is scum, and his reasoning for it was lacking.

3) Again Piko’s posts do not reflect going after MCH.

Teammates. They could have come up with that plan together. But it's a bad theory.

Not sure what this is to.

@RainbowSkittles please explain your reads. Don't conform to the work of others!!!

Midorikawa said:
@Elementar BTW. You still owe Human that answer. What I've done in past games as mafia that I'm doing here.

Elementar said:
And I just see some tone similarities.

It wasn't much. But I did say it. It's mostly tone. Why are you getting defensive about it? It doesn't seem like HD cares about it that much. You care about it more than them.

Nothing much to note here except the first of his posts towards RS.

@RainbowSkittles I was joking about the conformity thing. That's why it had a strike-through and three exclamation points.

And a rough guess? May you please tell me how did you guessed them?

The second.

Midorikawa said:
Sorry missed that, and I wasn't getting defensive. It was like three AM and I was just like "Did Elementar answer Human? I don't think so." I just don't like unanswered questions. Also funny thing: You have played one game with me as town, and you killed me early in that game. You've never seen town tone
clip_image001.png
Actually, that is a good point. I guess that's true lol. And I know you're not really getting defensive. It's mafia xD We say things for no reason because we can!

RainbowSkittles said:
I'll post a lot more on D2 and we'll see how much info I give

Can you tell us if they were actually guesses, your info or just copying everyone else's info?

It’s interesting that he keeps pushing since he does it more after this. Though more than that is that he thought that RS was copying when RS was scumreading a common townread Zexy. It looks like an attempt to make RS scummier than he is.

I'm actually surprised that it wasn't Zexy or someone who was killed last night. They're one of the biggest town reads, whereas life was more of a slight town lean.

At the moment, I'm thinking that an RS lynch could be good. For an experienced player, they seem to be playing a bit weirdly. And Sunsette's last post contains some good info actually.

The first part is pointless and is CWAC.

And he’s already trying to lynch RS, making it seem as though just because he’s played before that he should be playing like me and Human and Zexy. This is despite a few of us saying that it is just his playstyle. And he is saying Sunsette looks good. Under normal circumstances this wouldn’t bother me, but if leetic is town then it does since Sunsette has been pushing for the leetic role lynch from early on.

RainbowSkittles said:
You really want to risk losing a Townie<so early on in the game?

1. You haven't shown much to be a townie. And there are much townier people that I am not risking.

2. You still haven't answered my question about your reads.

3. That doesn't sound very townie.

This continues with RS. Though there is nothing really wrong with it since this would be a common response to most who say the same thing.

You still haven't answered my question @RainbowSkittles. I can say I'm town too, but does that mean that I actually am? Currently, you constant dodging of my question isn't helping you.

And still pushing RS.

I don’t understand this post. He like quoted himself a bunch?

I'm going to have a vote now because I have sport today and probably won't be around.

VOTE: RainbowSkittles

I know that there are probably better options, such as White Crow or Calvin, but I currently don't have the time and I'm happy with this. I may change if I get back in time.

Despite knowing there are better options he chooses a not better option.

UNVOTE: RainbowSkittles

VOTE: White Crow

Calvin already has a bandwagon, so I won't just put on a seemingly useless vote.

The vote change is sudden especially since he doesn’t give reasoning for WC.

It's not too hard to just provide the short answer they want.

Not sure who this is to.

Slife said:
This post pings me. He said that he was probably going to keep his vote on RS, but after being questioned by HD he changes it. He also doesn't justified/explain this vote. If the reason is inactivity, then it contradicts the situation with his idea to lynch inactives in Day 1 because at that time it was justified (according to HD) that going after inactives was a "fall-back" option if there wasn't a better lynch. But that's definitely not the case here, as there are much more useful lynch options today that will give town more information.
I did provide reasoning with my reads, and some people say that this is RS's meta.

And yet no one seemed to remember his reasoning. And it’s still strange to change a vote and give no reasoning.

Honestly, I didn't see much scum in Calvin.

After the lynch this means nothing.

I only included Calvin's name because they were clearly the biggest lynch target. No other reason.

I couldn't remember who I wrote down. I was rushed at the time.

I’m sure everyone sees what’s wrong here. If he couldn’t remember who he found scummy then why put a name at all? And how do you not remember who you think is scummy because you would be watching their posts the most.

Also, I'm confused by Andrew's vote. HD is one of the town leaders, so going after them isn't the most effective method.

He was new player clearing Mr. Delicious but isn’t Andrew.

I follow quite a few people. I'm not stalking you.

I thought that I'd mention Calvin because that would be considered as another option. I didn't necessarily agree with that option, but it was the main option nevertheless.

If one doesn’t agree then they should speak up so we don’t mislynch.

@Molten Eevee why say anti-town instead of not mafia? Are you an independent?

@Slife, I did think that White Crow was scum, but I can't find the post. I remember saying that "that's a good point on White Crow" and I elaborated a bit. I thought I provided more, so sorry. But I remember posting a little bit, just not as much as I remember.

Yet there is no post saying it unless this is “in his reads”

I knew Zexy or HD would die sometime. I presume that the first person who did the kill in night one would have been confused and maybe newer. Then they followed our input and killed a stronger town player.

For now,

VOTE: RainbowSkittles

He says maybe newer. This would put Mr. Delicious and Andrew and White Crow on the map, yet he jumps on RS.

Midorikawa said:
Then why RS?
Because they've been playing like their confused and a bit rusty. But White Crow is my second choice obviously

The White Crow part seems like an attempt to satiate.

Slife said:
Another one of your "reaction-to-the-death" posts that says nothing really useful, but you seem to do this a lot which I don't think scum would do so it's becoming more meta than scummy for you. Here's a question; do you think there's any reason why the mafia may have killed Zexy over HD last night, if you suspected both to die soon?
I honestly don't see how it's too scummy to begin with, but it's my meta, yeah. But it wasn't useless, as I later explained how it related to the previous nightkill and how RS may have done it. So it's an explanation.

I think Zexy over HD would have occurred because Zexy has been playing more recently and so people understand how dangerous he is.

He’s using meta as an excuse, yet doesn’t acknowledge RS’ meta.

Midorikawa said:
So why not vote them instead? A few of us have pointed out how this is normal RS playstyle.
Because of the nightkill thing. Otherwise, I would vote for White Crow.

And again he had stated that nightkill could mean a newer player.

leetic said:
Okay, this is just rephrasing everyone else's reads, and using excuses to null read people. Scummy.
Am I not allowed to find out the same stuff as other people?

leetic said:
So you're nullreading him too. The only real read you had was on MCH, everything else was CWAC.

Sorry, I don't understand.

leetic said:
Elementar looks really scummy here. Now he wants to take down inactives for easy mislynches.

We've already overcome this.

Not anything to say on this.

leetic said:
Uh, it's an easy one to figure out by reading the rules, and he'd announce it to prevent us from doing such a thing. You, on the other hand... look at the above post. It's basically using mere speculation to throw suspicion on a player, and seems like trying to get a massclaim to occur.
That was a derp moment for me.

leetic said:
So you grab a vote, only to throw it away immediately, and just jump onto a bandwagon immediately, without providing a reason. Scummy.

We've established that this is because I was going to sleep and I didn't want my vote on Mido to count in case I wasn't around when the phase ended.

Other than my switching votes, what else has been scummy? (This is to improve my meta
clip_image001.png
)

Again with improving meta midgame. And he acts as though his past actions don’t matter.

Thanks @leetic. But I have school and homework. The only times I can post are when I have free time in class and when I'm free at home, so maybe yeah, I haven't contributed as much as I hoped. But I hope that I've at least pointed some stuff out and I'll eventually get better and more professional as I gain experience.

Nothing wrong here.

What response are you talking about for WC @Slife?

Or here.

Thankyou. However, I don't get a townie vibe from that sorry :/ I just get that as a good start for a new player.

Yet everyone else townread WC for being like any other normal town response so this is strange.

Well, I'd hope that I've ben contributing more than others, and as I've said, I can only post for small sections during the day. I play so badly as town!!!

Meh. Nothing to say.

May we please have a vote count?

Meh.

It is too. I'm sorry that I overlooked that.

And if RS is scum, I may be coming after you Mido.

This is actually not explained why so I can assume it only because I didn’t jump on the rS bandwagon. Also ironic since he had seen scum earlier in the game as townier than everyone else did.

Okay. I'm ready to contribure more today, and I'll do anything you'd like to prove my towniness. And yes, I was going to sleep and the phase would end before I woke up, so of course I would switch my vote from Mido to someone more worthwhile.

And repeating the vote switch thing.

He's been posting more in other games, so it is suspicious.

Darn it. If you want to lynch me, I understand. But all I can say is that I'm town and it will be disastrous to get another mislynch. I know I pushed the BW on RS, but trust me, I only have good intentions for town.

Appeal to emotion. And another inactive comment.

I never said that Calvin was scummy. I said he was probably a better lynch option.

Which is scummy to call someone that one doesn’t see as scummy, as a good lynch without something like a cop check.

I was implying that Calvin was one of the major BWs, and other people would've seen that as a better lynch option.

Yet he himself supposedly didn’t. Thus it’s strange to mention it for everyone else.

MCH said:
Seriously why does everyone always think I'm scun just because I act noobish.
Surely that logic falls flat, because like I said, I am only mafia in 2 games I've been in and I've been in a LOT of games, and acted very scummy when town 95% of the time.
Did chaos mafia teach you guys nothing?
We can't rule you out either. This could be a 5% chance.

And if I must die for the town to figure stuff out, so be it. But just know that I'll flip town. I'm willing to do whatever to help the town, so make sure you use my death wisely if that's what you choose
clip_image001.png

I actually like this post.

Dewott is most likely town?! Wow. I guess leetic is the lynch option now?

And he says Dewott is most likely town not even considering any other possibility.

VOTE: leetic

It's weird that it was announced publicly like that. But looks like my suspicions of leetic were correct as well. And Dewott, please don't claim who you are. We don't want you dead.

He didn’t mention any suspicions of leetic.

@leetic, I found you as scummy before this whole thing. So I'm sorry, but my vote won't change.

Midorikawa said:
Why did you find leetic scummy? I don't remmeber seeing that.
Sorry, wrong game.

I did find that the announcement in-thread was suspicious, but I just don't know how that would happen if it wasn't real. And so, I will keep my vote on you. If you flip town, we know that there's something wrong and we need to change it.

Self explanatory.

Sorry I've been away, I only had small amounts of time to check the thread on my phone yesterday. Sad that HD was killed. Not that surprised by the leetic reveal, although leetic was moving down my scum list. I agree that it's strange it to be announced in the phase post. I have seen cop checks announced before, but that was in an RPG-like mafia game, so it's not really the same thing here. As for consequences, if leetic really is mafia and this is not a frame as he claims, then I would say Elementar is very likely to be town, and Space also looks better.

[Vote] leetic

Here's my updated reads list:

Not sure:
MMMMMMMMMMMMM: He's been a bit more active recently, but I'm still null.
Andrew1990: Still hasn't said much. Either confused town or confused scum. I'm gonna stay with confused Null.

Mafia:
leetic: He was a Null read for me before today. But either way I don't think we can just ignore the check, frame or not.
Space: still looks scummy
Elementar: His recent interactions with Space and leetic make me say scum, but it would probably change if leetic flips mafia
Hellcrow: Not too sure of this since his posts are a bit cryptic and still not very active, but slight scum lean.

Still leaning town on Sunsette, Slife, White Crow (though I would like to see more from them), Midorikawa and ROMCH.

Weakest town read is White Crow, strongest is probably Sunsette, but I don't really have any Town locks anymore since HD was NK'd :(.

Also, just so everyone knows, I will have very spotty participation from now through Sunday afternoon as I will be at a family gathering for most of it.

Vote: leectic

His recent interactions with Space

What interactions?

Can you expand a bit more on that read on Elementar's intentions?

Do you mean the voting inactives thing?
I admit some of his behavior is odd (specifically the thing Midorikawa brought up about not wanting to vote M*13), but not exactly scummy. I think there's been too much looking into some of the things he's said. Also whenever he asked Zexy what he thought of him-I don't think that's something mafia would do. It just brings unnecessary attention to himself and makes him seem "desperate to be seen as town", which, again doesn't seem like something a mafia would want to do.

Even if leetic is framed, we have no better choice right now, and there was a quote I took interest in if the case is leetic really was framed.
I'll quote it later when I'm at a computer.
Vote: leetic

Yeah, I've hardly interacted with Space. Except for the second last post of his. I really agree with what you've said regarding me, and you're pretty spot on.
And thankyou Mido for that wall post. I know most of it was pointing out the scummy things I've done, but it has also given me tips for future games. So yeah, thanks :)

Do you mean the voting inactives thing?
I admit some of his behavior is odd (specifically the thing Midorikawa brought up about not wanting to vote M*13), but not exactly scummy. I think there's been too much looking into some of the things he's said. Also whenever he asked Zexy what he thought of him-I don't think that's something mafia would do. It just brings unnecessary attention to himself and makes him seem "desperate to be seen as town", which, again doesn't seem like something a mafia would want to do.
So you think he's acting too scummy to be mafia? Not exactly a ringing endorsement.

So you think he's acting too scummy to be mafia? Not exactly a ringing endorsement.

I don't think that they're saying that. I believe that he's saying that I'm trying to act town, but I'm not being successful and my motives are a bit different to what I actually output. Would I be correct @Space?

Okay? You're coming up as mafia of course I'm going to vote you.

Vote: leetic

to fix it.

You're not even showing doubt or coming up with your own reasoning. Sunsette, Mido, hell even Elementar looked townier when they fell on that wagon.

Vote: Space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom