• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Some banners I made

Can you make me one? With Eevee, and ALL of its Evoloutions?
with ash and a neat-o color background, I dont care which color just 1 so u can see the PKMN, no wait I want Purple!

Last edited:
Of course I'll do that for you :) Working with Eevee, sounds like fun

with ASh on it, do you mean your name or a picture of Ash?

Last edited:
Ash, the trainer, not the name. The anime style ash not the V/G.
THX!!

Sorry for letting you wait, but I was away yesterday. Anyway, here's your banner

SWEET! Thanks its soo cool im gonna go put it on my sig. now!

With "whatever...." do you mean I should put that as tekst on it, or do you mean you don't care abou the tekst that comes there?

Oh, and the first link redirects me to the index page, could you download the picture you want and post it here as attachment?

No, but I have to remove the background from it, it takes time, especially when you want a picture with a light bachground be put on a background that is dark. Besides, when my room is over 100 F, because of all those ni=ce heatwaves, it doesn't work to well :rolleyes: And there's also something called study, and I've been busy with rearanging things for it the whole week.
And if you start acting this way, you also spoil my pleasure in doing it and if I don't have any pleasure in things, it takes even more time. I wanted to finish it today, but now I don't know wether I like to do that

GYM LEADER PICTURE!

Hey Flare-Espeon here in part one of the many pictures I have scanned as payment for the Moon-Young banner ya made for me. Thanks again, and here it is.

Originally posted by Flare-Espeon
No, but I have to remove the background from it, it takes time, especially when you want a picture with a light bachground be put on a background that is dark. Besides, when my room is over 100 F, because of all those ni=ce heatwaves, it doesn't work to well :rolleyes: And there's also something called study, and I've been busy with rearanging things for it the whole week.
And if you start acting this way, you also spoil my pleasure in doing it and if I don't have any pleasure in things, it takes even more time. I wanted to finish it today, but now I don't know wether I like to do that

Sorry i didn't mean to be rude.....since your very busy, I can wait for it. Even it take a weeks or months......

Part four (Last picture)

Here is the flygon picture, and please let me know if there are any difficulties with any of the pictures. Thanks again.

sulcataixlude: Thanks again! ;-)

Squall_Leaonheart: nevermind, I'll work on it again

Please note: The thread is from 20 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom