Search results for query: *

1. M

Bulbagarden's very own Pokédex Project!

This is an epic idea... I have tons of drawings, although Im the not the greatest artist. Ill upload them later...
  2. M

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokemon Discussion Its the victory pokemon. Maybe when you are victorious in battle it gains some of its "energy" and then you can use it like rare candys?
  3. M

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokemon Discussion I think Victini can evolve Pokemon, Like Calumon from Digimon Tamers :P
  4. M

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: September 2010) Sorry for asking this, but how many more scans should be released? Like how many more pages left? Or have we got them all...
  5. M

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: September 2010) I apoligize for the commiting the cardinal sin of... reading Serebii/Pokejungle saying it will be out tonight.
  6. M

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: September 2010) So we have gotten 2 pages of Coro Coro so far? right? Where the hells the rest? :(
  7. M

Translations for video clips and pictures

When you go into the High-link your appearence changes allowing you to sneak around the opponents world and carry out missions. Like the "hiding the Ultra Ball" mission. And if your opponent talks to you, Your screwed.
  8. M

Just for fun - EVOLUTIONS FOR ALL!

Errr... The God of all Pogeymanz aye? Love this one. Klatu? Don't get it? And also love this one :D Great suggestions guys!
  9. M

Just for fun - EVOLUTIONS FOR ALL!

I know, I never ever want this to happen. But have people got names for Pokemon to complete a 3 stage evolutionary line? For example: Rattata > Raticate > Eratticate and also typings and whether its an EVO or PREVO. This is all just hypothetical fun.
  10. M

Localized Names

Re: English Pokémon names Porkaboom? Anyone?
  11. M

Awful Pokémon Joke Time!!

Whats the most Fat and Gay Pokemon and gets bullied ALOT.
  12. M

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokemon Discussion Maybe because its not found in Isshu... And the Liberty ticket takes you on a plane to ANOTHER PLACE to capture it. Therefore showing its not in the DEX.
  13. M

The Isshu Region in the games

Apologies. The center area (Pokeball shaped area) is the white high link thing right?
  14. M

The Isshu Region in the games

I was thinking... Perhaps its not a single location in America i.e New York. But maybe several locations all condensed to represent America. Hiun city = New York The Desert= Nevada Desert The Mountain like Range= The Grand Canyon. Just a thought.
  15. M

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokémon, New Evolutions discussion In the third picture an outline of Bikinimon can be seen in the clouds. Ninja'd
  16. M

Pokémon Sunday reveals new legendary Pokémon: Third Black and White legendary reveale

Re: Pokémon Sunday reveals new legendary Pokémon: Third Black and White legendary rev Liberty Ticket... Seriously? *Sigh* Now I am convinced untill proven wrong that these games will be in America.
  17. M

Manual Pokedex

Your are absolutely fantastic. Keep up the good work. Your Charizard is perfect. Also, Kangaskhan is sooooo cute <3
  18. M

my stuff

Great pictures :D Love your comic :P
  19. M

MagicTricksKill's "Art" Gallery

Don't be TOO harsh. I am not in anyway an artist. Never had a class or anything. EVER. But thought i'd share some creations :D Any suggestions for names? They are all Grass/Ghost Type. They are based on Rotting Corn Crops... *Sigh* I know...
  20. M

Oha Suta reveals new Pokémon: Back of new Pokémon revealed

Oh. My. That is UGLY. Like seriously, I have never said a Pokemon looks bad before. But this. Its Luvdisc with ... Hand like fins. Ridiculous. And why are people saying Maybe its a luvdisc evo. OF COURSE IT IS!!!!1
Back
Top Bottom