Search results for query: *

1. JFrombaugh

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

Ideas for a Challenge Mode: -Fast travel to Camps/Settlements/Arenas is disabled -In-game time matches the Switch's internal clock -Damage the player character takes in the field can only be healed by resting at a Camp -If you black out in a Noble battle, you have to restart from the beginning...
  2. JFrombaugh

I think Akari/Rei will get one of the other two starters, and then Professor Laventon will keep the third one to research himself.
  3. JFrombaugh

And then Giratina will invade Hisui in the DLC and we'll have to find a way to banish it back to the Distortion World.
  4. JFrombaugh

Agreed, I think Irida being Cynthia's ancestor would've made a lot more sense. Interesting that apparently we've got somewhat of a yin-yang dynamic with the Diamond & Pearl Clans and the two don't particularly get along very well. Will we have to take sides and join one of the clans in the...
  5. JFrombaugh

My predictions for the Hisuan starter evolutions types are: Decidueye: Grass/Electric Typhlosion: Fire/Ground Samurott: Water/Steel As far as major characters, I think Rei/Akari will be a lot like Lillie & Sonia in that they'll have a much bigger role in the story than GameFreak is letting on...
  6. JFrombaugh

Been away for awhile, waiting for these games to get closer to release, see what happens with the Delta variant IRL, etc. But I can already tell the posts on these forums right now contain the anxiety of an entire generation of Pokemon fans. Not only our fear that we might be getting some...
  7. JFrombaugh

LGPE: How obviously aimed at little kids it was compared to FRLG SwSh: Dynamax being a cheesy gimmick compared to Mega Evolution & Z-Moves, the overall story and the way the Galar League felt like it was meant to be a parody of British sports culture Both: Handholding & dumbed-down difficulty
  8. JFrombaugh

Just pre-ordered the game. Well, actually no I haven't, but I've told my parents that I want an Amazon gift card for Christmas, which I plan to use to pre-order the game with since it's coming out in the new year and I won't be able to wait until Christmas to get my hands on BDSP. But as a...
  9. JFrombaugh

Commander Kamado - Ancestor of Professor Roawn Akari & Rei - Ancestors of Lucas & Dawn? Captain Cyllene - Ancestor of Cyrus? Something tells me Cynthia's ancestor will definitely be another important character in these games...
  10. JFrombaugh

Still trying to wrap my head around the flood of info here, so I'll just post my preliminary thoughts for now. I like the concept of the game - very different kind of story, yet one that still fits within one of the main underlying themes of the Pokemon universe. In contrast to SwSh's story...
  11. JFrombaugh

Wow, I definitely did not see this one coming at all! It sounds like it's going to not only dive much deeper into Sinnoh's history, but with the setting in the past I think it really has the potential to be an amazing new take on a Pokemon adventure, maybe more geared towards things like...
Back
Top Bottom