Search results for query: *

1. MegaPod

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

*What did you think of the game if you already didnt say so?* Honestly, there were so many moments I figured we’d be done for, and it was absolutely thrilling to maintain our control of the game to the very end. Definitely a very fun time! *What do you think of the roles in relation to the...
  2. MegaPod

Muahahahaha! Congratulations, fellow scum, and nice try, Town! I just love how me and Piko accidentally faking the same role turned into a contributing factor for our win. :P And I seriously can’t thank Ereshkigal enough for cracking the code, which was vital to our success...even though I...
  3. MegaPod

Jinjo is for sure scum? Dead Townie Jinjo, that Jinjo?
  4. MegaPod

I’m sorry about the trouble you’ve been experiencing behind the scenes, ME. Luckily for you, since it seems we’ve narrowed down our scum team, the headaches for you should be over. :P
  5. MegaPod

Well, when you put it that way...I do not think you are scumME. You made your point. Unvote: Ereshkigal Vote: jdthebud Let us do this thing.
  6. MegaPod

I acknowledged the possibility that he’s Mafia. And he could be, but I have a more definite read on the others I mentioned.
  7. MegaPod

Well, this is bad. Lynching jd was a good info yielding possibility before, but I feel like Piko/Eresh are more likely mafia. Vote: Ereshkigal Technically, these can’t both be true. It’s possible jd is a regular Mafioso of some sort, however.
  8. MegaPod

Night one, I idled per Elieson’s direction. Night 2, I attempted to drive myself and Pikochu, also per Elieson’s direction. Failure. Max had reached me in OC and I claimed to him, and he suggested I swap with Snake instead. I did not know whether Elieson wanted this, so I went with the original...
  9. MegaPod

That was a disappointing lynch. Well...this is concerning. I don’t know if I should trust that “Spy” result or not, it seems awfully convenient. Also, I find Piko’s supposed role to be dubious, as I am the Town’s 3-Shot Bus Driver. I think either he is the same role but opposite alignment to...
  10. MegaPod

...wait, what? ...Snake, you just outed the Cop in the thread. Of course, the Mafia finding out wouldn’t concern you, since it would seem you’ve already told them. This is starting to make sense.
  11. MegaPod

Well...if Elieson says it’s a fair vote, I’m guessing he has good reason to believe Snake is an Insanifier. I’ll help test this theory then. Unvote: jdthebud Vote: Officer Snake
  12. MegaPod

Why would being undetectable by a Tracker or Watcher automatically make the Cop scum? Ninja isn’t commonly a Town modifier but I’ve seen it happen, in Pokémon vs Digimon Mafia I believe.
  13. MegaPod

The Cop result somehow getting screwed up is a possibility, but there’s no solid evidence yet that that’s the case. And a Random Cop is also a possibility, but I think it’s a bit paranoid this early on to assume that we don’t have a Cop with a static sanity. Wait...if you and Arthas both being...
  14. MegaPod

Alright, I have assessed the different outcomes of lynching our top three candidates, and this is my analysis of what could come of each. jdthebud - Scanned Town by Cop. Is either Town, Godfather, or non-Godfather scum in case of insane cop. This means lynching him ends in any one of these...
  15. MegaPod

Elieson, do you mean the Cop could be an Insane Cop? Because a Paranoid Cop would only ever yield suspicious results on anyone. If we could have an Insane Cop scenario, I think I’ll shortly do a breakdown on the potential rewards for lynching each of jdthebud, Arthas, or Ereshkigal.
  16. MegaPod

Well... I did not see that reveal coming. Unvote: Ereshkigal Vote: Arthas Menethil (Good thing I practiced voting you) @Elieson snn eda xnt cntkams cnmbhql hm shly ets h tmayqrsdma. vhkk an dr hmrsqtcsya
  17. MegaPod

Klavier seems to have made more than one of those this game, and now in favor of a caught lie detector target. Should Eresh flip scum like I expect her to, Klav could be next in line.
  18. MegaPod

I had my suspicions, and Arthras’ result is good enough evidence for me. Vote: Ereshkigal @Elieson h aychaya sn fn vhsg sgy cntqry nb dcshnm xnt rtffyrsya hm sgy bhqrs okdcy, ets hs ymaya to bdhkhmf.
  19. MegaPod

I realize that ME already answered this, but trying to understand how the scum is thinking isn’t scummy. And an experienced player should definitely know something about scum mentality if they’ve played as Mafia in the past, regardless of their current alignment. I didn’t agree about you with jd...
  20. MegaPod

It’s the fishiest thing that caught my eye when I came back to the game, so...pretty much. And that “slip” looks like it could be a setup, but I think it’s wise to let Elieson speak his part on the matter.
Back
Top Bottom