• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Rainbow Rocket Mafia - Endgame - Rainbow Rocket has reached Orbit! - Town and Independent Victory!

where is yours
dont even @ me you literally virtually hammered me without even hesitating
Hey I'll fully admit to being a hypocrite but I'm not the one who decided to treat the game as a lost cause after subbing into a slot they knew was the most popular lynch?

blah I wasn't treating it as a lost cause

my plan voting myself was to make my wagon look larger and hopefully disperse votes

Night 1 - Go-Rock Squashed!
Players:
1. @Max1996
2. @DawningWinds
3. @Jinjo
4. @dawn dusk
5. @HumanDawn
6. @Space
7. @TheCapsFan
8. @ExLight
9. @DarthWolf
10. @Midorikawa
11. @Elieson
12. @Maniacal Engineer
13. @Doctor Floptopus

Day 1 End of Phase Vote Totals:
ExLight - 8 (TheCapsFan, Tood (DarthWolf), dawn dusk, Space, HumanDawn, Doctor Floptopus, Max1996)
Space - 5 (DawningWinds, Jinjo, Maniacal Engineer, Elieson, ExLight)
Jinjo - 1 (Midorikawa)

ExLight has been lynched, they were:
Dear Feenie Fatima Shadow Frost Witch ExLight,

Gordor.png

You are Gordor, the leader of the Go Rock-Squad, the villainous team in the Fiore region.

A former friend of Professor Hastings, you at one point became disillusioned with the usage of the tech in the Capture Stylers used by the Pokémon Rangers. As such you became obsessed with perfecting the tech to downright hypnotize pokemon and use them to take over the world at one point, but after being defeated by Solana and Lunick you realized you were wrong the whole time and made amends with Hastings.

As you tried taking over the world before, you were naturally recruited by Rainbow Rocket for their schemes. You also had a very brilliant mind and were very strong despite your old age in a fight, so as such you are the Strongman. Each night during the game you can type Strongman Kill <player> to make sure the mafia kill lands, regardless of any protection roles.

In short you are Gordor, Mafia Strongman, allied with the Reformed Team Bosses and win when you equal or outnumber the town.

Alright

Unvote: ExLight
Vote: Rainbow Cloud
The players attempted to lynch Rainbow Cloud, they were:

It is now Night 1, phase ends Monday 5th July at 10pm BST/4pm CDT!
Please submit your night actions!

Countdown!

Already getting Town vibes from Caps' post.
Max liking Caps fluff. Actually going to let this be noted because I noticed something interesting during my collection. Also going to start a counter for how often he mentions Caps. Idk what the total will be, but it seems fun. CC-1
Unvote: Maniacal Engineer

Joke vote over.

Vote: Space

I know this seems like OMGUS with how little explanation I'm giving here myself, but ME and Caps raise good points that I don't feel like repeating.

Also...

Fun fact: Little old sleep-deprived me somehow thought this was ME saying this. Which is why I had to look back when later posts contradicted my thoughts. :p
Max being lazier than my dog, and just saying that Caps and ME did his work for him. So basically just sheeping and not contributing. CC=2
There's not much for me to go on at the moment.
As though he did anything at all. This is more laziness.
For now...
Unvote: Space

I need to think this over.
Max removing a vote after feeling pressured.
1. It doesn't seem that scummy, the more I actually thought about my initial reasons.
2. I thought it seemed a bit odd for Mafia to clarify that sort of thing.
Answering questions. ME asks him for his specific reasoning for 1, but instead he gives a vague answer and doesn't answer it.
It's not that it's invalid, but it feels insufficient this early in the game.
The same happens here. ME asks a very specific easy to answer question. Max is vague and manages to avoid answering properly.
Simply the fact that, at this point, no players have died yet, Town or Mafia, which doesn't say anything good about the odds of a D1 Mafia lynch.

Mind you, I'll still keep my initial reason in mind for later, but right now, it's a bit risky...which doesn't make much sense either, now that I think about it. :confused:
First half is literally stating the obvious. It's so pointless and is just CWAC.

Notice how in a few posts he has gone from Space being scummy, his reasoning becomes not sufficient, and she's not that scummy, and yet he's magically still keeping it in mind. If the reasoning is no good then why keep it in mind? And how is it risky?

And on what is probably not an alignment indicative, I hate when people are afraid of risks. Playing it safe is how mafia manipulate the thread.
...Unsure if the admission is a serious one or a joke of some thing.
In reference to Fatima. NAI.
Edit to his previous post. NAI.
Quit trying to make him think too hard; recognize that his responses to you are townie and move on to lynching scum with me so we can end the game. :lapras:
Here is the interesting thing I noticed when grabbing Max posts. Caps said this to ME about Max. He is trying to get ME to back off of Max which is strange because ME was handing Max posts on a silver platter. He's also trying to push the idea of Max being town, when Max had done nothing townie at all.
That's true...I'll commit to my vote.
Vote: Space
And after more pressure, just starts voting again, when in reality all anyone wanted was non vague answers.
Still not sure whether or not to take that claim seriously.

Aside from Fatima, a little bit for the claim, nobody stands out to me just yet. Also, what game was that again?
.....................Again laziness. My dogs do more when they're asleep. I check to see if my dogs are alive when they're sleeping.
I suppose it's been a while because I don't remember any of it anymore. :p

Anyway, back on topic, I do have a tendency to waver a bit after a decision, which has happened fairly frequently irl lately.
He has a tendency to waiver. So he's going to use that as an excuse for his behavior.
I have yet to estimate chances for other players, but Caps is less likely Mafia.
NO EXPLANATION! He also should have had some kind of feelings for other players by this point. Again avoiding doing anything. CC=3
Hmm, interesting...I'll keep that in mind as another potential lynch option.
About Fatima.
On that note, would you agree with ME very slightly leaning scum for me?
He asked this to . It seemed like he was afraid to go after ME without someone backing him, it also notably comes literally out of nowhere. He showed no interest in suspecting ME until this post.
I highly doubt Caps would bring up the whole 'Fatima admits Mafia' thing if they were scumbuddies.
CC=4 He doubts that Fatima and Caps are scumbuds. Doubts Caps would bus his own teammate.
Fair enough. He's not quite up there for me either, but not too Town-y to me either.

I don't know...that would get as much attention on Caps as on Fatima...
CC=5 Backtracking on ME thanks to Caps opinion.

Defending Caps, trying again to say he wouldn't bus.
If you're scum, it could go either way.

If you're not...then I'm way off in every way imaginable.
A response to ME, and the answer is basic. Easy to say, and does not give anything away.
The latter, if only slightly.
Saying he only slightly suspects Space more than ME. ONLY SLIGHTLY. His read on ME is a GUT READ.
Honestly, you're putting a bit too much focus on me alone at the moment.
Max cracking under the pressure. Not that there was much pressure in the first place.
Fair enough. :p
Something is irking about the emoji, but idk probably just me.
Extending sounds good.
NAI
Said earlier that I doubt Mafia would actually clarify that sort of thing. Later posts made Caps look more Town-y.
CC=6 Again saying how caps looks like town.
So we got an extension, nice.

Now we wait for the lynch, I guess? Anything more to discuss?
............................................................................................................................ I think I've seen a rock do more.
For me currently, that would be ME. His earlier tunneling was iffy, putting aside the fact that it was on me.
Accusing ME of tunneling when ME was handing him posts on a silver platter. This is another post of trying to make ME look bad.
ExLight x Elieson, the new meme ship?
NAI
Never mind that.

I just hope I'm making the right call, sticking with my Space vote.
He's not feeling confident on his Space vote once again.
There is also my uncertainty about ExLight. While Fatima did some iffy stuff earlier, I'm still uncomfortable voting someone who just subbed in.
Yet he does it anyways. This is here so he can go "Well I was uncomfortable with it." This is a future backtrack post.
Space and ExLight seem like equally valid lynch targets to me right now, so...coin flip time.

View attachment 146868

Vote: ExLight
They're valid despite him being iffy on them. So he's just sheeping basically.
Here goes my best shot...

This blatant contradiction regarding Space's stance on Fatima and ExLight is highly suspect to me, because it's still the same slot.

As for Fatima, I'm still hung up on the scumclaim and what Caps brought up regarding similar actions in previous games where Fatima was Mafia.

Given this, I feel like it's most likely that Space voting ExLight is a bussing.

Also, 'CFD'?
The infamous Space defended Fatima line. Which ME and I have pointed out that it is not true. He's also saying he's hung up on Fatima's scum claim, despite just two posts earlier feeling iffy about voting someone who just subbed in. And he's also tossing in that Space and Light are scumbuds despite nothing actually indicating it.

CC=7
As I said, you and Space seem equally scummy to me, so this is the best way to personally settle whether to stick or switch.

Just to make sure RC doesn't miss it:

Interesting term.
For someone so unsure about his votes you would think that he wouldn't mind if they were missed. But here he really wants to make sure Light gets lynched, otherwise I don't see why he wanted to make sure RC sees.
His most direct answer.
What about if ExLight flips scum?
This is admittedly a good question.
I do suppose so, but I'd rather stay completely legit with coinflips that I do out of personal uncertainty between vote options.
How about no coin flips? This does nothing except serve to remind everyone that he is not confident in his vote.
...Teach me more about how I should actually read stuff instead of skimming in the morning and calling it a day in that regard. :p
.......Laziness admission.
Me neither. :/
Wasn't a lie, honest.
Mistaken assumptions and poor recollection, honest. Though I do have to thank you for convincing me to fully commit to a Fatima lynch, for the time being.
....Now he's confident? After more pressure?
Fatima's scumclaim, which according to what I heard being exactly the same as in previous games where she was Mafia, and the same slot, so...
Why is this so suddenly important to him?
Err...this is awkward. I need a moment to gather my thoughts...
.............Are they going to be actual solid thoughts?

Max hasn't just been vague, he's been avoiding answers. Mentions and defends Caps a lot, and has been lazy to a ridiculous point. I've seen nothing town from him. Nothing.

Hey Fatima! Are you Town or Mafia?

My vote on Jinjo was a “placeholder” vote.

So you figured out my alliance already

I'll give you one for that the answer that you seek is above in Max's post

I figured nothing.

which max post?

It was #128

What in there am I seeking?

His second answer

friendly reminder that this happened because of me xxx

...okay. That was a pretty damn good phase outcome.
But an infinite Strongman seems waaaaaay too overpowered for scum.
Understatement. WTF is with that.

I am also afraid to ISO others now because doing that MAx one literally froze my PC.

Sadly I feel nothing over this lynch because it was handed to town. Again Fatima just served themselves up on a silver platter. And Light didn't even attempt anything.

To everyone I don't care if you're town or mafia, just put some effort in please.

On that note what are everyone's current reads? I'll aslo post mine once I finish eating because my PC about to die.

Sadly I feel nothing over this lynch because it was handed to town. Again Fatima just served themselves up on a silver platter. And Light didn't even attempt anything.
I agree, though I admit that it's rich coming from me, when I avoided that wagon like the plague.

I'll post up another reads list focusing on the ExLight wagon. This one is...interesting.

Understatement. WTF is with that.

I am also afraid to ISO others now because doing that MAx one literally froze my PC.

To everyone I don't care if you're town or mafia, just put some effort in please.

On that note what are everyone's current reads? I'll aslo post mine once I finish eating because my PC about to die.
Yeah I agree it is a cheap shot so there isn’t much to feel.

aight guys Mafia team is Elie, Tood, and Fatima, gg thanks for playing let's just lynch all three and be done with it.

Fatima first as they've admitted to being mafia as mafia in the past and I see no reason why they wouldn't do it again.

[UNVOTE]: Elieson
[VOTE]: Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

UNVOTE: Max1996
VOTE: Fatima Snow Witch

good enough for me

max still feels too hesitant

mmm, neato

My first impression is that this seems a more like something an indep-hunting independent would have.

I can't imagine why scum would have an ability specifically made to target third parties, unless it was something like target indep = indep recruited to mafia, depending on who the indeps turn out to be. I'm concerned about the very slim possibility that this is the case, but it's probably just paranoia on my part.

I didn't have much of an opinion on HD at the start, just that I've seen him do the "ok X is town" thing before, and figured he was doing it again. In general I also tend to read lack of capitalization + as indicative of sarcasm/non-seriousness, so that's more of my own fault, if anything. See, I can't even tell if your scum claim is a joke or not because of how the letters get all big at the start of sentences and how there are periods at the ends of them.

But at the moment HD leans town for me, because asking Fatima if they're Town or Mafia seems like a really ballsy thing to do if he's scum.

Kinda want to vote Fatima on the off-chance that they really did reveal themselves as Mafia right away. I don't think that their scum meta is anything I'd want to deal with a second time.

Vote: Fatima Shadow Frost Witch
[sheep noises in the distance]

Something about calling out HD's initial vote specifically and how he'd apparently "figured out" Fatima's "alliance" through the placeholder reeeeally makes me worried about this game

I haven't read everything completely but as of the only one game I have played, I think I should
Vote: Fatima Shadow Frost Witch
I know that considering the previous records is a bad idea.
With the little knowledge about this game I think almost in every Mafia game it's the town who'll be the victim of D1 lynch, so with even little info regarding this own game I think I should not vote those who have got majority of votes. And I should try to find who's trying to shift the votes on an innocent townie. But with the little time and complex conversation it's hard to guess.

I somewhere read a counter post from ME's side (I guess I'm correct), that something like there might be games where Fatima has claimed to be Mafia and might have flipped as a town.

But still for the current situation there's no other way for me and I need to do this.

Wait so Fatima has subbed out, and ExLight has took the spot, so
Unvote: Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

I haven't read a single post of ExLight but for the very moment I need to leave.

I do agree that it feels wrong to judge a sub based on the previous player, but at the same time, it kind of has to be done. We can't pretend we never saw Fatima's posts

don't think that's what the tmi means, but even so, I don't think it makes sense to vote Jinjo solely based on that. I think I've been misunderstanding Jinjo's posts and likewise for her, imo.

He has been quiet for him, but I don't think he's done nothing. honestly I can't even remember the last time I've seen him as mafia in bulba, but when you say championships, where was this?

that's what weirded me out about his readlist. he put himself as scum, then others, but how do we take that seriously?

Unvote: Jinjo

will keep an eye on.

Vote: Exlight

honestly feel this is the best we have to go on at the moment. I feel strange about it given the sub in, but as I said, Fatima's posts can't be unseen

Really? Personally, I prefer masons. May as well make the game OC instead of all the hassle of neighbours.

Anyway, exlight's contributions today have basically boiled down to "don't vote me I'm a good player", "I'm happy with pretty much any of the second place wagons" and "no I don't want to claim" which... It's not a good look. Obviously I understand that subbing into the top voted spot isn't fun, but they're scrambling to save themselves without actually contributing anything useful to the game. It's not a cool defense.

The wagon doesn't really need my vote, but it's going to get it anyway.
Unvote: Jinjo

I think flavour solving is dangerous endeavour in a no character claims game. I'm not going to rule it out, but I think it should be a last resort.

As I said, you and Space seem equally scummy to me, so this is the best way to personally settle whether to stick or switch.

Just to make sure RC doesn't miss it:

Interesting term.

Frustratingly this doesn't even clear the wagon starter (caps) because let's be real, if I were mafia with a serial game thrower and I got even a whiff of a suggestion that they were going to try and throw, I wouldn't just bus I'd throw a wholeass tram at them.

Damn

I feel stupid for letting that one slide. Good job picking up after my slack town. I hard-defended him and I honestly didn’t expect the Fatima-MafiaClaim thing was legit enough to be worthy of focus. Fell for that reverse reverse like a sack of bricks.

Strongman implies that town probably has a variety of protective or possibly redirective roles. Town is probably stacked a f. Wondering how else the game balance is.

analyze the heck out of the Space wagon guys (including me) because I find it quite likely that scum would park a vote on Space for this debacle of a day phase. DawningWinds and/or ME for scum…maybe investigative role 2021. I am most concerned about those two given the flip, PRIMARILY because the earlier the vote, the harder it would be to explain out of given the progression of the phase. I’m still confident on Jinjo town but that is just my read. Don’t rely on it, town.

if town has a blocking role, I would strongly consider who on a wagon looks sussy enough to block.

I’m gonna just roleclaim. I’m

the Kaiser Roll

in all seriousness, I’ve dropped crumbs of several possibilities of my role, but my role has multiple components, most of which have been crumbed in this game in some way. That’s the big clue that you all get. Town!RoleCop, don’t bother scanning me. It’ll just give you a headache. Other investigation; be my guest. I warned you what you’ll find out.

I’m praying that the ITP finds a way to reach out to me overnight. I’m still on your side and don’t want mafia to shoot you if I can secure you a win first. I wouldn’t complain, but I’m an honest guy.

Finally-ish. ExLight, sorry we couldn’t enjoy the game that I predicted you’d get lynched out of fairly quickly. Miwifeykawa is still the only one for me.

Also, holiday time. Can crunch out more later but it’s fireworks and bbq time now that skating is done

agree, though I admit that it's rich coming from me, when I avoided that wagon like the plague.
Same. I was hoping so bad that maybe Fatima didnt do it again. I don’t think it’s wrong to ignore things like what Fatima did and try to give the sub a fair chance.
Frustratingly this doesn't even clear the wagon starter (caps) because let's be real, if I were mafia with a serial game thrower and I got even a whiff of a suggestion that they were going to try and throw, I wouldn't just bus I'd throw a wholeass tram at them.
I would have bussed immediately. Though I’m honestly surprised that there wasn’t more of a defense there. That’s is one strong strongman. Unless no docs exist period.

Rephrasing my DawningWinds suspicion statement

as scum, you don’t want to throw a stupidly early vote on a buddy and risk a dangerous wagon growing out of control on early D1, so it’s a safe bet to early vote for town. I’m not saying Space is town, but I am saying that if Space isnt aligned with ExLight (which I suspect can be determined to some decent level of accuracy), that being on and parking on an early wagon is indicative of wanting to avoid association with a partner by just trying really hard to appear disconnected. Will analyze later

Back
Top Bottom