• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Superhero Bonanza Penultimate Edition: War for the Earth - Endgame Town Victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait so if i flip town then Jinjo is cleared and jd is confirmed scum? And if i flip scum then jinjo is scum and jd is town? Is that what's happening right now?

I kinda have no idea either. I lost the plot somewhere during the previous few posts.

Meh. I'll sort this out after I've slept a bit.

Also if there's a doctor, please protect Jinjo tonight.
And before you say that Jinjo and I are scum buddies just... lynch me okay. To me, Jinjo is basically confirmed town. Just lynch me, see that i'm town, work out that jd is most likely scum as well as Mido and be done with it.

Yet you still want to lynch me? Why? If Jinjo is correct about jd and Mido being mafia then wouldn't you rarther lynch Mido next?

Just because one thing indicates you as town doesn't mean I think you're town overall. So at the time of my post, you were still my second highest priority. But since then, your posts feel genuine to me. I have a better feeling about you.

Za? Nightwing reads as Town to you, yet she's your second lynch target?

Read above.

Once when I reveal my result, then I'm pretty much going to be a night target. This is my result I got.

I'm fine with you bussing me if it comes down to it. Also fine with your choices although maybe we should go for someone who may have a more dangerous role?

I don't like how LG leapt onto this post. Jinjo clearly states that it's the result he got, and LG painted it as otherwise instantly.

Yeah I was just looking at it, what was that?? How does this make Nightwing looks scummier? If Jinjo is scum then that proves jd is her scumbuddy

What? If Jinjo is claiming that jd is mafia, how does that confirm that their buddies? It would make Nightwing look scummier because Jinjo would be saving them by incriminating the major alternative case.

What? If Jinjo is claiming that jd is mafia, how does that confirm that their buddies? It would make Nightwing look scummier because Jinjo would be saving them by incriminating the major alternative case.
And once you lynch me and find out i'm town then Jinjo is off the hook.

I don't like how LG leapt onto this post. Jinjo clearly states that it's the result he got, and LG painted it as otherwise instantly.
Now that you point that out... hmmmm, maybe LG isn't as high up on my list as I originally thought.

Just because one thing indicates you as town doesn't mean I think you're town overall. So at the time of my post, you were still my second highest priority. But since then, your posts feel genuine to me. I have a better feeling about you.

Read above.

She was talking to jdthebud when she said “if you want to bus me that’s fine let’s take down someone dangerous”

I mean I find it weird too...I was believing Jinjo up until now but what kind of post was that and what was the meaning of it?

I stated later on I'm sheeping and that post was just me being silly. You're kinda a little late to the party on this o_O

It’s D2 so it’s time to stop being silly.

Unvote Jinjo
Vote jdthebud

It’s D2 so it’s time to stop being silly.

Unfortunately, I have to be goofy until the very end. It's kind of a requirement.

But, I will be serious when stating whether or not I get results and what those are.

She was talking to jdthebud when she said “if you want to bus me that’s fine let’s take down someone dangerous”

I mean I find it weird too...I was believing Jinjo up until now but what kind of post was that and what was the meaning of it?

I think you got it, but yeah, they were Jinjo's spy results.

Is that because you'd rather lynch jd now and time later? Or because you think I'm now possibly more Town than mafia?

"So at the time of my post, you were still my second highest priority. But since then, your posts feel genuine to me. I have a better feeling about you."

I have a better feeling about you.

I'm fine with you bussing me if it comes down to it. Also fine with your choices although maybe we should go for someone who may have a more dangerous role?
So after reading through thread-your a spy and this was supposed to be the message you got from it?

So you’re completely assuming off of that? Well I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s jd, however that isn’t that much to prove it’s anyone. All it shows is that they talked about bussing. That could be that te other mafia said “Btw I will bus you without remorse.”

Now mafia knows there’s a spy and we won’t get any actual good information. :/
I think you're scum buddies with jd because on day 1 some of the players were already suspicious of him for joining the bandwagon on Elementar and you were one of the players who joined Megapod's bandwagon which looked scummy to me. And when I look at my result I got, you voted jd on Day 2 and that looked like you were bussing him when it comes down to it and then you unvote jd and vote Nightwing and that looked like you wanted to save your scum buddy.
What players? Elementar? I didn’t realize he counted for some. No one was suspicious of him except me and Elementar. Jd has been being read fine this whole time.

And I changed my vote Becaise nightwing was one of my suspects, and the votes were tied. If jd or nightwing get lynched, yay. They’re my top two. I’m fine with either and I will push for either unless given reason to believe they’re town.
I'm... Sorry, what? Guys, I think Jinjo may have accidentally posted a message intended for the scum chat in the game proper.

Unvote
Vote: Jinjo

This seems like a major slip up, and even though I'm still fairly certain Nightwing's scum, Jinjo's pretty much guaranteed.
I actually thought she was using the term bussing wrong and that she didn’t realize it’s exclusively for mafia.
I'm the Spy and me being scum buddy with Nightwing makes no sense. I'm also thinking you are scum because when I look at your post on Day 1, you were also suspicious of jd for joining the bandwagon on Elementar and instead of voting jd on Day 2, you vote Nightwing.
So basically anyone who is suspicious of nightwing who has been scummy as possible is scum? I know I haven’t been that active lately in TWR but wow the game has changed if you can’t suspect scummy people without being scum. Guess that means Elementar is scum. And you. And anyone else who suspects someone else. Especially if they suspect more than one person.
Wait so if i flip town then Jinjo is cleared and jd is confirmed scum? And if i flip scum then jinjo is scum and jd is town? Is that what's happening right now?
No. I could see jonjo being mafia with either of you. None of you are clear because she could be faking spy.
...? Wait, wouldn't that mean jdthebud IS worth lynching?

Jinjo’s timing could be to save nightwing, so it could be either way. So nightwing remains just as lynchable as jd.

Now what’s the vote count?

VOTE: jdthebud

Due to reasons stated yesterday.
Jd-1
VOTE:jdthebud
Jd-2
Vote: Nightwing

One thing I noticed about her, adding on to Elementar's earlier concerns. I noticed that she for some reason felt compelled to give a full reads list on everyone, in D1 no less, despite none of those reads being above null. It really does feel like she's having her first scum game, and it almost feels like she's trying to overcompensate.
Nightwing-1
Jd-2
Vote] Nightwing101
Nightwing-2
Jd-2
vote]: Pirate Sylveon
Jd-2
Nightwing-2
Sylveon-1
I just realised that no one has done the votals yet... I thought @Elieson was going to, but I can do it.

Pirate Sylveon 1: Seth Rollins
jdthebud 3: Pirate Sylveon, Midorikawa, Jin of Torna
Nightwing 2: jdthebud, Melodious Nocturne Demyx
Quoted this because...well it’s off partially. Sylveon never voted jd as you can see above. So jd and nightwing were tied.
Unvote: jdthebud
Vote:Nightwing101
Nightwing-3
Jd-1
Sylveon-1
Vote: jdthebud
Nightwing-4
Jd-2
Sylveon-1
Nightwing-3
Jd-3
Sylveon-1

Nightwing-3
Jd-4
Sylveon-1
Unvote
Nightwing-2
Jd-4
Sylveon-1
Jinjo-1
Unvote: Pirate Sylveon
Nightwing-2
Jd-4
Jinjo-2
Unvote
Vote: Nightwing101
Nightwing-3
Jd-4
Jinjo-1
Unvote Jinjo
Vote jdthebud
Nightwing-3
Jd-5

And that’s the current tally. Wow what a confusing mess of votes.

Unvote: nightwing

For assurance.

Nightwing-2
Jd-5

Night 2: We got one!

Final Votals:
Jdthebud 6: Kyriaki, Seth Rollins, nightwing101, Jin of Torna, Pirate Sylveon, Jinjo
Nightwing101 3: Ereshkigal, jdthebud, Melodious Nocturne Demyx

“Pika...CHUUUUUUUU” Detective Pikachu thunderbolted a group of robots.

“Look, we’re getting nowhere.” Steve Rogers said. “We have to go after their leaders.”

“Got it!” Sonic said.

“Right behind you.” Supergirl added and flew off after Sonic.

Mephiles the Dark sped towards Onion Knight when suddenly Sonic slammed into him, sending him off balance.

“Hey, That wasn’t very nice.”

“Yeah, well leading an army of robots against Earth isn’t very nice either.” Sonic said and glanced at Supergirl. “You want to do the honors?” He asked.

Supergirl’s eyes glowed, and she fired her heat beam at Mephiles. The black hedgehog fell down, defeated.

Dear jdthebud, you are
latest

Mephiles the Dark from Sonic.

Due to being immortal, you are Untargetable. Any attempt to target you will fail.

You are aligned with the Villain Alliance, and win when all threats to your faction are eliminated.

Your character was submitted by Lone_Garurumon
It is now Night 2. Phase ends at 23:00 AWST (3pm GMT) on the 12th of October.

@Wormtail, I might be looking for a sub in the near future. Do you wish to take it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom