• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have you ever caught a legendary with one pokeball?

If Zororark (sp?) counts as Legendary, I just caught him with one Repeat Ball though I never caught one before, obviously.

I got some cheap captures with the Quick Ball, got Palkia and Reshiram first time round. I might have caught Groudon with a Heavy Ball in SS but I had to weaken it for that.

yep, I believe I once caught Diagla using a quick ball. Saved me a lot of trouble.

I'm kinda wishing Terrakion would be nice and get caught in just one ball. I think I caught Zekrom in one Ultra Ball.

Only Zekrom.

And Dialga in two balls in Platinum. Close enough.

Yes, Articuno back in Gold.....with a pokeball.

Articuno wasn't in Gold, only Gens 1, 3, and 4. You may have had a hack.

Back on topic, I once got Virizion with a Quick Ball on the first turn. Full health and everything.

In Sapphire, after two hours of fruitless attempts to capture it before it knocked itself out with Struggle and finally resetting it one last time, I caught Kyogre in one Dive Ball after only two minutes.

Just caught Zekrom with one Ultra Ball after getting it into the yellow and putting it to sleep. :I

I managed to get Reshiram in a Luxury Ball when he was still at more than 75% hp. (Got lucky with a critical capture, does that count?)

I got Terrakion with a Quick Ball. I was expecting a big fight, and it was all like *Dink. Dink. Dink. DINK!*

Giratina with an ultra ball on my first throw.

Also in White, I caught Zekrom in an ultra ball on the first try, but lost to N, so I soft reset and CAUGHT HIM ON THE FIRST TRY AGAIN. I think that his catch rate is wayyy too high.

Terrakion must have intended to join my party from the start. Went down in one Dusk Ball throw, if I recall correctly.

I've never caught one on the first throw if I can remember correctly, although I did catch Zekrom with my second thrown great ball which is probably closest I've come

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom