• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wonder if they buffed Charizard's stats. I mean, Dragapult not only has a better typing overall, but has better BSTs, though we should wait and see how they're distributed.

Given the Dexit, although not necessarily for Charizard, I could see an overhaul of the BSTs of Pokèmon.

That's only fair if they do that for all the starters, IMO.

Man, what a shame that we already know that Bulbasaur and Squirtle aren't in Galar.
Their Gmax forms could've been so good...

Venusaur-Blastoise-Pokemon-Sword-Shield-gigantamax-fan-theories-e1572219211697.jpg

That reminds me I saw a really cool take on a Gigantamax Musharna earlier today.

gigantamax_musharna_by_tooscoo_ddclwj9-fullview.jpg

Although an indication could be the BSTs of the new ones.

Yeah, I meant if they buffed Charizard's stats, they should make all the starters available have the same BST. As in Cinderace, Intelleon, and Rillaboom.

So original Sword leaker mistakingly put Ground instead of Rock as exclusive gym for sword

View: https://twitter.com/CentroLeaks/status/1191600729443704832?s=20

Gordie is Melony's Son

Oh my God, I got something right for once!
What's the datamine situation? Will it be a longer wait with Nintendo's copyright stuff going on now? I'm sure someone will bulk paste the info somewhere when its available right?
No datamine, yet. I'm starting to get worried.

Text-form would work the best.

We know (most) of the images, anyway.

Rule 34 will have a fieldday with the new pictures of Marnie and Nessa.
There is also a piece of text (by sonia) that says :wow , you caught or owned all pokemon in the pokedex, come with me there is something for you upstairs

And it hunts me in my nightmares

There is also a piece of text (by sonia) that says :wow , you caught or owned all pokemon in the pokedex, come with me there is something for you upstairs

And it hunts me in my nightmares
AHAHAHAHA, I need to see that with my own eyes! XD

And I thought Fire Emblem Fates was the king of accidental innuendo.
"Accidental"

I second the "Leon should have had Dragonite as ace instead of Charizard", though. For once Dragonite could really use a G-Max in the vibe of Charizards (looking more scary/dangerous), and ideally could even have a Galarian form to be closer to Dratini/Dragonair. Keeping the color scheme, maybe Dragonair's ear-wing-things, stuff like that. But yeah instead we get Charizard (who, for those who mentioned Lance, already was Red's ace in gen 7 so it's not like Charizard never got to be anyone's ace yet.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom