• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Colosseum Mafia - Endgame - Town Victory, The Shadow Pokémon Plan Succeeds, Orre Belongs to Cipher!

Quick ISO of max:
  • Still don’t like his willingness to jump to Emmy’s defense unprompted at the beginning, still think that this is more of a sign of being paired than not
  • Point in 134 is something that can be easily faked
  • 143: Not bad processing, but he forgets that lovers can be mafia as well, so it’s really not a guaranteed double kill
  • 145: makes me feel a bit better about him/emmy, but is also kinda weird he seems like he double backs on this from his earlier defense
  • everything else is fine
He's definitely gotten better, so I feel a bit better about switching my vote.
Did you miss the part where I got Emmy and DawningWinds mixed up due to only just having woken up?

vote alana
Come murder Raven with me.

I do agree with the points people are making about Emmy's vote being not the best but they've also been one of my top townreads this game so for the moment I have a lot of good will to give them. They are burning some of that with that not-good vote. It kinda reminds me of a few "welp, time to join the bandwagon" bussing votes I've seen/made in the past so if alana turns out to be scum I can see Emmy being buddies with her.

That said, alana's defense is... not the best here. I do think her playstyle clash argument is fine, fits with what I've seen of her and makes sense. The gentlefeather vote after that though makes it look a heck of a lot worse though, it's very weak OMGUS and just feels like she's trying to throw a vote out cause she thinks she's being called for it. Definitely fine with this being today's lynch.

We have not. At this point I'm inclined to say it's probably NAI; I can see scum holding back on posting a little while D1 to fly under the radar but later on it stops looking like that.
legit knew someone would assume i voted because i was sussed for not voting lmao called it

Did you miss the part where I got Emmy and DawningWinds mixed up due to only just having woken up?
Nope, I don't doubt that you mixed them up, but the fact that you thought that it was Emmy & immediately jumped to their defense to me kinda reads like it might be more of a Freudian slip sort of thing. Maybe I am looking too far into it though.

Also, yeah. Masons are always both town, but lovers and neighbors can be mafia; typically the initial starting role is town, but because they target either someone to add to neighbor chat or become lovers with, they can target mafia, meaning lovers can be mafia. At least that's how I understand it.

vote alana

legit knew someone would assume i voted because i was sussed for not voting lmao called it
I don't think not voting is even the main thing you've been being sussed for; while there are some people with this take and like I said your playstyle clash argument is fine there, it seems more to be your lack of any really significant contributions and what looks to be kinda sheepy of HD, at least from my perspective.

I don't think not voting is even the main thing you've been being sussed for; while there are some people with this take and like I said your playstyle clash argument is fine there, it seems more to be your lack of any really significant contributions and what looks to be kinda sheepy of HD, at least from my perspective.
original case on me was the not voting, some of your other reasons do make sense though

i genuinely don't see why im expected to vote early on in d1 when my level of confidence isn't as high yet as 'i'm onto something here' >.<, I just don't have an aggressive playstyle especially early-game.

also I'm deciding that I won't put too much effort into engaging with suspicions on me unless someone asks me an actual question
So basically you won’t defend yourself and won’t put effort into scumhunting? How is that supposed to help town?
oh and I'm giving Capsfan a town lean after him explaining why he liked my post. ik he is probably capable of pocketing but still

of the underwhelmign posters Max's content actually looks most substantial to me.

Of the votes on me gentlefeather is worst because they just sheeped, other votes on me feel more like playstyle clash reasons. my stance on their claim is it's NAI.

vote gentlefeather
…My vote was more sheepy than theirs.
Not sure what to say about the current majority on Alana. That feels...too easy, for a D1 lynch?

Human's remark about Dragondg reminds me...have we seen Minish at all this Day?
When are day one lynches not easy?
I'm sorry I didn't realize that voting for the person I find the most suspicious is being a Sheep. That said, I really don't care for erratic voting based on what constitutes as "dramatic". Voting needs to be clear and consistent.
It’s how you voted. It was weird as heck and the reasoning was very poor. Looks like you just wanted to jump on the bandwagon. If Alana is mafia then I would assume you’re her scumbud trying to get some town cred.
All of his reads lacking substance is not something I like (I assume you're talking about me pointing out his response to HD though-- I said that was the one thing of his I do like, not the one thing I don't). alana would be a boring vote here since people are all on here and like HD I like drama; Max would be a vote I'd be willing to go for as well but his meh things are more solidly meh rather than meh but leaning negative. Plus, Raven's felt more... present and engaged with the thread than the other two so it feels odder for his reads to be lacking like that.

Gentlefeather is not at parity with the other three; she's higher up because her claim and the way it was handled holds more weight than the mehs.
Oh no what shall we do? DAY ONE reads lacking substance? THE HORROR!!!

vote alana

Why are you biting yourself?
Nope, I don't doubt that you mixed them up, but the fact that you thought that it was Emmy & immediately jumped to their defense to me kinda reads like it might be more of a Freudian slip sort of thing. Maybe I am looking too far into it though.

Also, yeah. Masons are always both town, but lovers and neighbors can be mafia; typically the initial starting role is town, but because they target either someone to add to neighbor chat or become lovers with, they can target mafia, meaning lovers can be mafia. At least that's how I understand it.
Lovers can only have one as mafia if the role has the lover make their lover. Most of the time they are lovers from the beginning and in that case will be town.

When are day one lynches not easy?
Isn't Day One when CFDs are like the most common?

Oh no what shall we do? DAY ONE reads lacking substance? THE HORROR!!!
Yeah yeah I get it but also I've talked a little more about what I mean. Still D1 but I still stand by that.

Back
Top Bottom