Recent content by kenisu3000

1. K

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

Dogasu, About why there's so little information on the alleged Korean airing of the skipped episode... apparently Korea has some insanely strict laws involving piracy. They've also recently started airing the international version of DragonBall Kai: Boo Arc in Korea, and as the international...
  2. K

Everyone's Favorite Anime Music Piece?

Some of my favorites (for convenience I'm going to just use my own, unofficial names for the cues): --From the released batch-- Kanto M52: Title Card - There's something incredibly thrilling about the first title card cue. It really gets you pumped for the episode. Kanto M56B: Red Hot...
  3. K

Music Background music of the show

The music from the original series is Miyazaki in top form. I'm really glad we've now got most of the made-for-TV material on CD, but then of course there's the fact that movies 2, 3, 4 and 5 suffer horribly from Unreleased Music Syndrome. Original Soundtrack Best Volume 2 must not have sold...
  4. K

Sendai earthquake, tsunami impact Pokémon officials: Sugimori stuck at airport, Harad

Re: Sendai earthquake, tsunami impact Pokémon officials: Sugimori stuck at airport, H Can anybody confirm whether or not Shinji Miyazaki is okay?
  5. K

TV Anime Pocket Monsters Original Soundtrack Best 1997 - 2010 Vol. 2

Re: Even more BGM is being released It's the first half of the main phrase of the game's version, heard directly after the initial less-than-a-second intro. The anime's arrangement goes at a much slower tempo and expands on the song (much like "Pokemon League Official Cap" expands on...
  6. K

Every time I go in to the playlist for disc 1, I have to pause and sit there in awe of the presence of the Kanto Title Card and Eyecatches. I have waited a very, very long time to have these little fanfares on CD.
  7. K

Re: Even more BGM is being released Just spot-checked, and that's a piece from Movie 2 (I refer to it as "The Legendary Catastrophe, Part 2"). It starts when Satoshi and the others escape from Geraldan's ship, and ends when the boat the gang takes refuge in flies backward over a waterfall...
  8. K

Re: Even more BGM is being released Uh... do instrumental arrangements of those songs exist? Because there's no vocal music at all on this CD set, and that's perfectly fine by me! Also.... I swear they do this just to torture me. If you don't know what this is, I'll let the caption...
  9. K

Re: Even more BGM is being released Yep, that's it all right! Disc 2, track 42! Actually, if you'll look at disc 2, track 10, there's a piece from Johto that was arranged from a GS composition. I think the folks in charge merely forgot it was an arrangement. UPDATE: Pocket Monsters Dot Net...
  10. K

Re: Even more BGM is being released I've seen very, very little of Diamond & Pearl, so I don't know what that piece sounds like, but if it's their motto theme, I'm sure it's on there. Disc 2: track 42 sounds like it could fit a Rocket motto.
  11. K

Re: Even more BGM is being released Hee hee~ guess who got his copy in the mail today? As I was expecting, the official tracklist consists only of M-numbers, but I've gone ahead and identified what I could (which isn't saying much in the case of AG and DP, seeing as how I've watched very...
  12. K

Re: Even more BGM is being released I don't know if this is posted elsewhere, but the J-Pop Exchange has an audio interview with Shinji Miyazaki, the man himself. Also, you can listen to two full tracks on this page, one being from the upcoming CD, the other being an unreleased alternate for...
  13. K

Re: Even more BGM is being released I can't believe it. This is a dream come true. I have seriously had daydreams (and actual dreams) about this tracklist, guys, and this has me ecstatic. Back when Vol. 1 came out, I organized all the listed M-numbers from that set, then jotted down all the...
  14. K

Re: Even more BGM is being released Ladies and gentlemen, we have cover art!! Also, if you look closely at the discs (you can zoom in on the pictures on Amazon Japan's page if you click on them), you'll see that disc 1 covers 1997-1998, whereas disc 2 is 1999-2010. In other words, disc 1 is...
  15. K

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Species: Meowth (Shiny) Nickname: N/A Ribbons: N/A Ball: Quick Ball Area encountered: Trophy Garden Level encountered: 17 OT: Dawn Moves: Bite, Fake Out, Fury Swipes, Screech HP: 44 Attack: 22 Defense: 22 Sp. Atk.: 19 Sp. Def: 18 Speed: 37
Back
Top Bottom