Search results for query: *

• Users: Toushiro
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. T

New 'friends' feature.

I remember when I received Pokemon Yellow for the first time. It was my first game, and as a seven year old, I was an avid Pokemon Anime fan. So, when I noticed the rather obvious similarities between Yellow and the anime, I was surprised when I discovered Brock and Misty did not join your...
  2. T

Middle of nowhere

It's a fan fic, duh! ------------------ To tell you the truth, not many travellers and tourists understood the rituals and celebrations of Solaceon town. If you ask the locals, they'll tell you. Solaceon was a farming community, and as such, it hung on to many aspects of life that other...
  3. T

Inter-species breeding

Well, inspired by HSOWA, I thought about a breeding question. We know that two Pokemon(in the same egg group) can mate, for example a Raichu and an Azumarill. So, do you think that inter-breeding would occur in the wild? I mean, are there wild Pokemon who practice this? Also, if the Azumarill...
  4. T

Does the GS ball need an explanation?

I really think there should be a mini-arc about it. We never found out it's purpose, and it still kinda bugs me because at the time, I thought it would have something that related to the plot...
  5. T

Adam's new Pokemon!

Well, here's a fic that will probably be around 5 chapters depending on how it goes. ------------ As the sun rose, a house atop a hill was bathed in sunlight. More than anywhere else, the sunlight beamed into one particular window. Beyond the window, there was a bedroom filled with rather...
  6. T

Ash capturing all the starters.

Ash has so far captured 8 of the 12 starters that have been seen in the anime. So, do you think he will aquire all the Sinnoh starters?
  7. T

Pokemon ElectricYellow?

I was playing Leafgreen earlier and thought of remaking Pokemon Yellow. What this would be would not be as mundane as LeafGreen or FireRed. This would be an "Uber" sized game. The player would start off in Kanto with Pikachu as usual, and would play through the region. Once done, you could...
  8. T

Did Team Rocket ruin the anime?

I pose this question because as an older Pokemon fan who still plays the games, I can't stand the anime. The general idea of Pokemon is strong, but eventually I just got fed up with Team Rocket, every time Ash is about to catch an awesome new Pokemon or get a new gym badge, those freaking...
  9. T

Stranger Danger: A new Pokemon adventure!

Thought I'd try my hand at writing. Creative Critiscm please! ============================================== Chapter 1: A new quest! Unexpected Trip! "Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"! Jason hated his alarm clock. He hated his bed, and he hated how he had the smallest bed room in the...
  10. T

List of in-game trades(Pokemon Gold)

Could someone provide me with a list of all the trades you can make in Pokemon Gold/Silver? These are trades that are done in-game, with the fictional trainers.
  11. T

Should Ash meet Red?

Since Red has already had a cameo in the anime, should Ash meet and battle him?
  12. T

Rate my team

Am I ready to face the elite four(this is pokemon blue)? Zapdos Lv. 63 Articuno Lv 57 Venusaur Lv. 64 Nidoking lv. 52 Charmander Lv. 43 Aerodactyl Lv. 39
Back
Top Bottom