• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Pokemon Starters Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pointless presence/sheeping post
Mine would be more like:

White Crow/ Space / Hellcrow (as in i don't care whoever dies here tomorrow, they're all better targets)
jdthbud
Andrew1990
RainbowSkittles
M*13
Elementar
Molten Eevee
Midorikawa
Slife
Sunsette
ROMCH
Zexy
Space's lack of a stance could well be a sign of non-confident town, I actually think scum is more likely to have taken a side at the end there.
I've seen enough of RS myself before to say his weirdness is a matter of personality, as has been mentioned, and I would say the same for Andrew from what he's shown (plus inexperience, of course). Crow seems to have ended up busy and not around enough (as far as I can tell), but I might vote her. What's your case on jd again?

1) @Zexy
2) @Sunsette
3) @Hellcrow
4) @Elementar
5) @Slife
7) @jdthebud
8) @White Crow
9) @Midorikawa
10) @HumanDawn
12) @RainbowSkittles
13) @MMMMMMMMMMMMM
14) @Andrew1990
15) @leetic
16) @Space
17) @returnofmastercrazyhand

The night phase has ended. The villagers leave their homes as the sun comes up and are sad to see yet another dead victim. @Zexy lies their dead.

250px-495Snivy.png

You are Snivy

Your aligned with The Town

Oshawott has evolved into Dewott and has gained power. Let's hope that power is used for good.

Day 3 has begun.

Ok so do to my lack of experience i thought that perhaps i might have caught on to what was going on but i have gotten lost and confused as to whats going on i am trying to read the past posts but because no one sticks to a topic and conversations are tossed around im not sure how to stay active in this forum but i will continue to watch the posts and try to help in any way possible. I would seem to me though that there are some people that are being mentioned as mafia perhaps if i can catch up on the posts i might be inclined to vote for them but tell then i might not vote less i see a good cause any more so good luck.

I knew Zexy or HD would die sometime. I presume that the first person who did the kill in night one would have been confused and maybe newer. Then they followed our input and killed a stronger town player.

For now,

VOTE: RainbowSkittles

I knew Zexy or HD would die sometime. I presume that the first person who did the kill in night one would have been confused and maybe newer. Then they followed our input and killed a stronger town player.

For now,

VOTE: RainbowSkittles
Then why RS?

VOTE: White Crow

I think I made this very clear already.

Ok so do to my lack of experience i thought that perhaps i might have caught on to what was going on but i have gotten lost and confused as to whats going on i am trying to read the past posts but because no one sticks to a topic and conversations are tossed around im not sure how to stay active in this forum but i will continue to watch the posts and try to help in any way possible. I would seem to me though that there are some people that are being mentioned as mafia perhaps if i can catch up on the posts i might be inclined to vote for them but tell then i might not vote less i see a good cause any more so good luck.
Sorry you're still not making much sense. Would it be possible for you to make a reads list, preferably listed in order of towniest to scummiest or in order of voting priority in your opinion? I think that would be the most effective way to make your thoughts clear.

And ys that's how he plays as mafia. Though I'm still pretty sure he admitted to being mafia when he was mafia.
Since you've seen them act like this as both town and mafia then, which one would you say you are leaning towards with respect to RS in this game?

Hello guys!

Time to start catching up.
Once you catch up, it'd be really helpful if you can post a reads list.

I've seen enough of RS myself before to say his weirdness is a matter of personality, as has been mentioned, and I would say the same for Andrew from what he's shown (plus inexperience, of course). Crow seems to have ended up busy and not around enough (as far as I can tell), but I might vote her.
Just so we can be clear and understand your thought process better, what would be your justification for suspecting/FoS'ing/potentially voting White Crow?

Another one of your "reaction-to-the-death" posts that says nothing really useful, but you seem to do this a lot which I don't think scum would do so it's becoming more meta than scummy for you. Here's a question; do you think there's any reason why the mafia may have killed Zexy over HD last night, if you suspected both to die soon?

Another one of your "reaction-to-the-death" posts that says nothing really useful, but you seem to do this a lot which I don't think scum would do so it's becoming more meta than scummy for you. Here's a question; do you think there's any reason why the mafia may have killed Zexy over HD last night, if you suspected both to die soon?
they both are known to be really strategic players who can screw over everyone in a game, hence why zexy especially as of late tends to be fearkilled night 1.

Yeah I know, but that doesn't really have to do with what I said.
it kind of does, as he is relatively new to mafia, and it doesn't take much for someone new to say "well I expected the good player to die fast anyways, they are that good"
I did it.
if you ask me, he is not off the hook yet.

Hrm...

I'm still going to be side-eyeing leetic quite a bit since Molten Eevee was my top scumread, but I'll wait to see what he's got to say before solidifying my opinion with a vote or not.

I honestly don't see how it's too scummy to begin with, but it's my meta, yeah. But it wasn't useless, as I later explained how it related to the previous nightkill and how RS may have done it. So it's an explanation.

I think Zexy over HD would have occurred because Zexy has been playing more recently and so people understand how dangerous he is.

Because they've been playing like their confused and a bit rusty. But White Crow is my second choice obviously
So why not vote them instead? A few of us have pointed out how this is normal RS playstyle.

@Slife I'll say town for now, but honestly even I can't say for sure. However I find him a much less threat than others would be, and thus I feel like we should concentrate on others first.

@Sunsette Do you have no one else to vote?

Okay I am back, sorry for dissapearing again I swear everytime I see Imma be more active something happens~ Let’s see let’s see, oh a vote for me, thankie Mido I love you:
First of everything bye Cutey Lifey and now Zexy.. ;o; I'll always remember you in my heart.

1) Yes jumping on the Piko BW could be suspicious, however without more scummy actions in addition to it, it's not enough to warrant a lynch. And being that you were inactive before your vote, I wouldn't have bothered with you over that.
You say that now, but we don’t know what you’d really have done. So it's a what-if escenario for me.

2) Considering you said you read through the thread before posting, you clearly should know that I advocated against lynching for inactivity. It does nothing for town, and only gives help to mafia.
I don’t remember you posted it too, so my apologies there. It’s hard to remember who said what when there’s 25 pages of game.

3) What? There is plenty to lynch others on. I am never desperate for a lynch, and there are plenty that I could build cases on. Even MCH I could still build a case on. You just are the scummiest to me. And saying I'm going to just get a mislynch, really? Your word is all I have for you being town, and I don't trust it at all.
At the time I posted that –Friday before Life died- there wasn’t much going on unless you wanted to bring back day 1. And everything we have to prove ourselves now its our word so yes, just like you and the rest all I have is my word.

You are entirely misreading our posts if you think that we're saying that. BMG isn't the only site with mafias, and we get other players from other sites here. As well as some who play on other sites. That's all I meant. Sorry to disappoint you but I was simply telling Zexy that you may have played on another site, and he doesn't believe you played at all.
You break my heart </3 seriously, I know you are saying that I could not be new to mafia. By saying that “I seem to know what I am doing” you imply I have experience; so yep I didn’t misunderstood I was simply joking.

Human apparently didn't do his job in this, but don't worry I will come Day 3.
If you find something scummier besides that vote that didn’t do a thing in the end, I’ll be waiting~ <3

To try to close this (of course you are free to keep asking, don’t try to say I want to cut your interrogation because I am scum and don’t wanna answer); even if you say I am scum I didn’t get defensive, aggressive or tried to avoid questions like some people did. I answered as clearly as I could and if that’s not enough I honestly don’t know what else I can say, whatever else might end up in us repeating the question and answers we have already said.
You are free to attempt to lynch me. Well you already started so good luck~ :p

Okay time post something besides replying to HumanDawn and Midorikawa ‘w’ , I’ve been so inactive it hurts.
My top suspicious is Molten Eevee (now @leetic. So sorry :c )
From the start of the game molten eevee wasn’t convincing and his replies were always aggressive and evasive, instead of trying to defend himself he just complained that people found him scummy or that his actions get questioned instead of giving a good reason for them.
Second point, roleclaiming so easily gives the hint he doesn’t fear to be killed. I mean, pages before him claiming froakie it was mentioned already how bad it would be for us if we revealed our roles and laaater he claims that he didn’t know it (as he stated here Mafia: - The Pokemon Starters Mafia (Day 3)), when he was clearly told and even replied to it here Mafia: - The Pokemon Starters Mafia (Day 3). which makes it look like he was just confusing himself at that point and froakie sounds like it’s gonna be scum #best reason, okayy jk on this one.
Now being subbed by his own request... that doesn’t sound good to be honest. It looks like he didn’t know what else to say to defend himself and left to try and let the steam about him go off changing with someone else.

Also Mido, I am surprised with all you say to me that I am scum and all you didn't ask my reason to vote RoMCH which could have been something to engage on if you wanted "to prove" I am scum, so gonna cover it here and mentioning you just in case.
On another topic RoMCH still bugs me a bit, his reactions to a possible lynch on day one were a bit too much, and the justification that “he is usually like that”, too simple and conveninent. If we go like that I can try to excuse myself because I am new or something but it doesn’t work like that. I can’t understand his behavior because one I don’t know his meta/playstyle (I don’t know anyone’s playstyle for the record, so my assumptions are just based on this game and I wouldn't like the use of meta to justify a behavior) and I don’t really believe it from someone who has been playing for some time already.
Whereas scum!MCH may have cracked already or will crack soon.
This was said by Zexy, dunno how much is cracking for him but his behavior was far from being calm.

Someone I wanted to mention too is @Elementar; he never gave a solid reason for his lynch attemps and changed their votes at the slightest questioning.
On day one first inactives and his reason was willing to play with people he knew better
I'd rather play with people who I've played with before, because they're less unpreditable to me. That's just my personal opinion.
Might "work for him" but not the best reasoning if you ask me (willing to lynch people who might not defend themselves is not really towny), second voted for Mido “looking for a reaction” before quickly changing it and not asking her anything else, this one was really weird so dunno what to say. Then voted RS but dropped it quickly again when questioned as to why not voting Calvin or myself since he mentioned us as “better options”, and voted me. All I can think is he doesn’t want to engage in an argument and slip something, hence why he has been doing this.
I have a weird theory when I read HumanDawn’s post.
RainbowSkittles and Elementar's interactions give me deja vu feelings... I swear I've seen that kind of conversation happen 2 years ago at least 2 or 3 times
Could you clarify what do you mean here first Human? Maybe I’m interpreting it wrong.
What if they are teammates? Elementar seems to be “attacking” RS all the time to prove himself he is town, but he drops it at the slightest answer from RS so it looks a bit faked. Now he voted RS again but let’s see what happens, thinking he'll switch his vote to me which wouldn't be weird, just prove my point on his weird votes.

I know Zexy's not cleared, but it is extremely unlikely that he would push a lynch that wasn't extremely common.
Great point on White Crow though. Who are you thinking of voting for next phase Mido? Just interested.

@Slife, I did think that White Crow was scum, but I can't find the post. I remember saying that "that's a good point on White Crow" and I elaborated a bit.
Sorry but you don't elaborated at all.

Tempted to vote leetic but I am going to wait a bit more to see what happens.

Worst scumdar activated:
-Sunsette: Helpful to the town, so town
-Hellcrow: Mostly null but disappearing then all of nowhere appearing to say he thinks on voting me already it’s a bit weird.
-Elementar: Kinda scummy, as I explained above.
-Slife: Leaning town.
-jdthebud: Don’t remember much of him but mostly town.
-White Crow town ofc
-Midorikawa: Town.
-HumanDawn: Town.
-RainbowSkittles: Kinda scummy
-MMMMMMMMMMMMM: null at most, he had some weird posts at first but could be because he is new.
-Andrew1990: don't remember much, raised some good points so maybe town.
-leetic: Summy, because of what I explained above about Molten Eevee
-Space: Leaning a bit on scum but it’s mostly from what I remember being told to him in D2. So I wouldn’t accuse them yet.
-returnofmastercrazyhand: Can’t say he is scum but I don’t really trust them. Also I remember him saying that usually from day 2 on he makes the plays that count, so waiting for you~ :B

Just so you know you're being voted.
I have your quotes in my alerts already to know you voted me so no worries there, I was writing my post.

Up ta page 10 here!

About MCH situation:

While I think MCH overreacted with his joke vote, I find the voting for MCH by Mido and HD to be at best disingenuous. I don't think it's fair to vote for MCH solely on the basis that he thinks two joke votes is too much and that MCH decides to remove his joke vote on that basis.

Will get into this later.

Aren't we forced to joke- or random-vote at the start of the game, seeing as we have no information?

So you understand the concept of random voting. This makes your later erratic behavior more suspicious, as you supposedly know a good reason for random voting yet don't seemingly know other key concepts.

And my reason is that I'm not Mafia that was a suspicious joke vote.

How was that any more suspicious than all the other votes?

I don't have a reason. @Hellcrow didn't have a reason to vote me.
Edit: It's suspicious because 'w' vs 'm' is not a reason. That IS the lack of basis.

Okay, so you said it was a random vote, and are acting strangely to someone who did the exact same thing.

I don't like the argument that MCH is "derp clear." There has been instances that scum pretends to be the "town idiot" to that they can be cleared. While it's most likely than not that it is an honest mistake, it's almost certainly not indicative of anything.

Mido, while I don't think Zexy's reasoning is sufficient enough to "partially clear" MCH, he at least provided his reasoning to do so. Zexy isn't clearing with "lack of evidence," he's clearing with very shaky evidence at best.

This interaction does look good for MCH. Mido and HD on the other hand...

@Zexy HD and I are without a doubt active players. And that is a necessity with some of the others. It may seem we're monopolizing, but I know for a fact that HD is like me- We absolutely hate lack of conversation because it does nothing and just hurts later on. I'm also off today so I have PC access like all day. Same with tomorrow. But most of all only a few of us are active, and if we don't push then people get by on nothing.

I mean, their posts seem to bounce off of each other to make one think they're connected. The top post feels like distancing, and the post above showed Piko (maf) had a double standard on Zexy (town) and Mido.

Alright. Here's what I think.

I don't look too much into joke-voting, and I personally don't do it. I'd rather start playing straight away. But I think that it is like MCH to act that way. If he was scum and currently didn't have any roles, I think he would lie lower and wouldn't be so defensive on some joke votes.

I don't think Mido and HD are acting scummy. I find it a matter of playstyle on whether you want to question MCH's behaviour or not.

I know that it is hard to play your first mafia game, and I can see some small similarities between M*13 and me from my first game (welcome by the way mate).

Honestly, I think that we won't get too much information until the next day phase, considering that we are still discussing joke voting at this stage. I'd really like to see some discussion on different people, but today's lynch and tonight's kill will easily provide this. Right now, I can't see too many reads and everyone seems pretty normal.

Okay, this is just rephrasing everyone else's reads, and using excuses to null read people. Scummy.

I agree with these reads. Also, I wouldn't completely rule M*13 out because the main reason I was lynched was because people who played the noob card in the past did turn out to be mafia. I was one of the less common outcomes in actually being town. I think that it will be easier to read M*13 after the roles are introduced.

So you're nullreading him too. The only real read you had was on MCH, everything else was CWAC.

I'm thinking that one of the following options would probably be best to lynch, considering they've been inactive and some of us wouldn't have played with them before (I know I haven't, but I don't know about anyone else). What are your thoughts guys? As said before, it's best to get a lynch on day one to sort of get an idea.

@Andrew1990
@Molten Eevee
@Space
@RainbowSkittles
@White Crow

Elementar looks really scummy here. Now he wants to take down inactives for easy mislynches.

While a lynch on D1 seems like a good idea at first it often is a bad idea cause more often than not a town player is outed

So you just came, to encourage antitown behavior, as in a vanilla game all townies are expendable in the chance we can catch scum. A no lynch would lead town to a slow start. Thus, this post does not look well for RS

Oh... confirmation. Right. If it is a strategy, which I guess it is, then it's a good one. So far.

What the hell is that even supposed to mean?

Disagree on lynching Hellcrow, he has at least posted and voted and doesn't seem to be acting out of the ordinary. He's a strong player and lynching him without serious suspicion this early would be a mistake imo.

He has made like two tangentially related posts at that point, and his vote was a joke vote. Don't see why you jumped in and defended him.

This meant that he knew evolution was a mechanic in the game, despite later claiming that he skimmed and did not know the mechanics of the game. Now, if you look back at the the mechanics post:

I think you're grasping at straws here. "Skim" means to only pick up things that catch his eye. He might have known evolution is in this game but not know anything about it.

Current top scumread = Elementar

Up to page 15! Due to the prevelance of dead/subbed out players in that spot, this'll be shorter than the last one.

Didn't MCH get so suicidal one time that he voted himself and The_Pikachu brutally scorned him for that? I think it was in Chess Mafia. MCH always looses his cool at the slightest suspicion against him. I just find it hard to believe that he could fabricate all this from the start. HD makes interesting notes about his behavior, but I just don't see Mafia!MCH going with something that risky so early on in the game. Not saying he isn't acting scummy, as what he's doing is very anti-town; I'm saying he's being typical MCH. Whether that merits a vote is another question.

This post is motly alright, but the last sentence is weird. "I know he's town, but he might be worthy of a lynch"

I'd just like something more than "Ehh, that's just our good old ROMCH!" and "What HumanDawn said is interesting.". I don't want a mislynch as much as the next Townie but ROMCH hasn't done himself any justice and he keeps on ringing alarm bells in my head. I understand having fear but just bringing in that you have fear with some meta as to why doesn't really help me. Actually, bringing in a new perspective that opposes my perspective is defending him in a way as it says something that is beneficial to him and against me. I'd definitely change vote if there was a better target than ROMCH, which I don't see being offered.

You're dismissing arguments here, without actually dealing with them.

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Froakie is actually mafia considering its final evolution.

If M*13 is new, it surprises me that they'd announce a game mechanic that would help mafia unless they were. I didn't know much about how mafia played when I started.

Uh, it's an easy one to figure out by reading the rules, and he'd announce it to prevent us from doing such a thing. You, on the other hand... look at the above post. It's basically using mere speculation to throw suspicion on a player, and seems like trying to get a massclaim to occur.

What makes them being keen on dying D1 make them more likely to be Town?

Mafia has limited numbers, and thus a mafia player would be much less expendable to their faction than a vanilla townie.

FTR, I'd argue that leaving the <s> makes me more likely to be Town, because as Mafia, I'd be more worried of being thought of as scum for any reason and thus quickly change it knowing that a post isn't shown to be edited if it's edited just seconds after it has been posted.

Meta forcing.

VOTE: Midorikawa

I just want to see a reaction, but I'll probably switch to someone else.

Actually, I want my vote to actually count now.

UNVOTE: Midorikawa

VOTE: returnofmastercrazyhand

So you grab a vote, only to throw it away immediately, and just jump onto a bandwagon immediately, without providing a reason. Scummy.

As for Elementar, I don't like how he just provided a list of inactives and didn't even bother to go as far as RNG the inactives to vote for. As others have stated, it seems that he's just trying to backtrack in the event of a mislynch.

@Elementar, what kind of reaction you're looking for from Mido with that vote?

Damn it, I been ninja'd by Elementar

I don't like the looks of this. Given the timespan that occured between the posts, I'm inclined to think this was not mere ninjaing. It feels like distancing.

Biggest scumread still Elementar.

Okay I am back, sorry for dissapearing again I swear everytime I see Imma be more active something happens~ Let’s see let’s see, oh a vote for me, thankie Mido I love you:
Awe love you too <3

White Crow said:
You say that now, but we don’t know what you’d really have done. So it's a what-if escenario for me.
Fair point. It's something you learn from playing on BMG for a bit.

I don’t remember you posted it too, so my apologies there. It’s hard to remember who said what when there’s 25 pages of game.
Understandable. We all have that issue.

At the time I posted that –Friday before Life died- there wasn’t much going on unless you wanted to bring back day 1. And everything we have to prove ourselves now its our word so yes, just like you and the rest all I have is my word.
Well mafia is all words. It's just a matter of what words you use.

You break my heart </3 seriously, I know you are saying that I could not be new to mafia. By saying that “I seem to know what I am doing” you imply I have experience; so yep I didn’t misunderstood I was simply joking.
Sorry it can be hard to tell sometimes with text so occasionally I misinterpret things.

If you find something scummier besides that vote that didn’t do a thing in the end, I’ll be waiting~ <3
Promise you'll wait forever for me?

To try to close this (of course you are free to keep asking, don’t try to say I want to cut your interrogation because I am scum and don’t wanna answer); even if you say I am scum I didn’t get defensive, aggressive or tried to avoid questions like some people did. I answered as clearly as I could and if that’s not enough I honestly don’t know what else I can say, whatever else might end up in us repeating the question and answers we have already said.
You are free to attempt to lynch me. Well you already started so good luck~ :p
I like your response. Your earlier ones sounded too defensive, but this one seems much calmer and is giving reason to not vote you.

Okay time post something besides replying to HumanDawn and Midorikawa ‘w’ , I’ve been so inactive it hurts.
It does. It really does.

Also Mido, I am surprised with all you say to me that I am scum and all you didn't ask my reason to vote RoMCH which could have been something to engage on if you wanted "to prove" I am scum, so gonna cover it here and mentioning you just in case.
On another topic RoMCH still bugs me a bit, his reactions to a possible lynch on day one were a bit too much, and the justification that “he is usually like that”, too simple and conveninent. If we go like that I can try to excuse myself because I am new or something but it doesn’t work like that. I can’t understand his behavior because one I don’t know his meta/playstyle (I don’t know anyone’s playstyle for the record, so my assumptions are just based on this game and I wouldn't like the use of meta to justify a behavior) and I don’t really believe it from someone who has been playing for some time already.
I agree completely. If you notice I have him on the scum spectre of my scum list thing whatevermacallit. I forgot what I called it. Especially since there was a lot of Piko defense of him. A lot.Which does look good in your favor. And I completely agree on the meta point.

Someone I wanted to mention too is @Elementar; he never gave a solid reason for his lynch attemps and changed their votes at the slightest questioning.
On day one first inactives and his reason was willing to play with people he knew better

Might "work for him" but not the best reasoning if you ask me (willing to lynch people who might not defend themselves is not really towny), second voted for Mido “looking for a reaction” before quickly changing it and not asking her anything else, this one was really weird so dunno what to say. Then voted RS but dropped it quickly again when questioned as to why not voting Calvin or myself since he mentioned us as “better options”, and voted me. All I can think is he doesn’t want to engage in an argument and slip something, hence why he has been doing this.
I have a weird theory when I read HumanDawn’s post.
Good points. Also what;s the weird theory that came from Human's post?

Could you clarify what do you mean here first Human? Maybe I’m interpreting it wrong.
I actually should be able to explain this. Because of RS' bare playstyle, there are times people try to get more out of him, and then you have something like Elementar and RS interaction. When you've seen it or done it and just watch the failure it's just "Deja vu, oh well time to care aout anything but that". Even I get Deja vu from it.
What if they are teammates? Elementar seems to be “attacking” RS all the time to prove himself he is town, but he drops it at the slightest answer from RS so it looks a bit faked. Now he voted RS again but let’s see what happens, thinking he'll switch his vote to me which wouldn't be weird, just prove my point on his weird votes.
I doubt it. I can't imagine RS being part of something like that without a slip. I said this before but I'll repeat since who knows where it went: I am pretty sure he once admitted to being mafia. I've also seen him openly claim his roles without any true pressure. He's a strange player who I honestly feel is left best for later, especially in this game.

Tempted to vote leetic but I am going to wait a bit more to see what happens.
Good decision. I've seen people sub in and they are completely different than the one who was playing the role before. Also Eevee seems to always look scummy. Trust me I've tried to lynch them so many times when they're town because of it. So it is best to separate leetic from eevee.

I have your quotes in my alerts already to know you voted me so no worries there, I was writing my post.
I just wanted to be safe. Plus xenforo notification system sucks.

UNVOTE: White Crow

They have given a very nice answer finally :p to actually fall on my scumdar. I am witholding my vote for now since I want to look over Space's posts and see if I find them scummy like eveyrone else or if I find Elementar to be scummier.

Okay, this is just rephrasing everyone else's reads, and using excuses to null read people. Scummy.

Am I not allowed to find out the same stuff as other people?

So you're nullreading him too. The only real read you had was on MCH, everything else was CWAC.

Sorry, I don't understand.

Elementar looks really scummy here. Now he wants to take down inactives for easy mislynches.

We've already overcome this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom