• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5

Going clothes shopping is always a chore for me. Im one of those guys who are ultra skinny and have a hard time finding regular fitting clothing. Pants are especially tricky for me to buy. a running joke i have is that i need my clothes to be listed in Sheet Metal sizes because of my skinniness. Althought i cant really complain being skinny and having to look for more specialized clothing or clothing thats slightly too large

I hate going clothes shopping unless I'm in the mood. But that is usually once in a great while.

I go just about once a year when I get to a point where I actually urgently need some new things - I don't really have the money otherwise, frankly. It's not something I particularly enjoy, but it's alright. I do tend to get bored as heck if I'm not shopping for myself, though, I must admit.

I don't mind going to the mall and walking around but clothes shopping...it's a turn off. Unless of course it's something cool then that's different...lol.

I hate clothes shopping. I dread the day I'll have to do myself. Now I can just tell my relatives "anything blue" and they get me some good clothes.

I hate clothes shopping. I dread the day I'll have to do myself. Now I can just tell my relatives "anything blue" and they get me some good clothes.

I hate when other people shop for me and get me clothes because it's usually something I know I would never buy myself much less wear.

I hate when other people shop for me and get me clothes because it's usually something I know I would never buy myself much less wear.

I'm honestly pretty easy with clothes. And even my grandmother has good taste, so 'tis all good.

Ugh, it's especially difficult when you know they meant really well and it's just not nice. I hate knowing someone went to effort and spent valuable money for me and it wasn't even a successful move, especially because I'm shy enough that I struggle to be honest in such situations. >___<" Luckily it doesn't happen to me often, my sister especially is really aware of the kind of things I like.

That is why it's good for the person giving the clothes with the original receipt or at least a gift receipt.

I find it more efficient to go buy clothes myself since I'll try them on before buying them to see whether or not it suits me.

Due to that, I'm really reluctant to buy some clothing online as I'm not able to try them on before buying them and I don't want to go through the hassle of sending it back if the sizing or the quality of the clothing might not suit my taste.

LMFAO! I couldn't help but to laugh at that.

I wouldn't exactly call it empty. The rest of BMGf doesn't get it much better at this time of day. Besides, this thread has been fairly active today.

I need to quit procrastinating. I spend more time mentally avoiding coursework than I spend doing it.

I am procrastinating quite a lot as well... I keep telling myself I won't do it next year, which will be my last one. I hope I get to keep my resolution. I must, better said.

I procrastinate quite often and forget what I'm supposed to do.

For an easy class of mine, I'm trying to stay on top of things since the deadline for assignments are at weird times like 8:00 PM. I missed one assignment by a few minutes because I was watching Jeopardy!.

Back
Top Bottom