• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
chump_steamroller.jpg

That's better.

I woke up at 4 am and was bored. So I deleted some of my posts so I could produce said steamroller.

You people are amazing, I don't think I know anyone with enough will to do that. xD You actually made me laugh a bit.

You people are amazing, I don't think I know anyone with enough will to do that. xD You actually made me laugh a bit.

Welcome to the Conversational Chat Thread, formerly the Off-Topic Chat Thread. You must be new.

All kidding aside, we used to pull shenanigans like that in the old threads constantly. :D

Welcome back, Mikey~

How much longer do you guys think this thread has before Volume 5 comes out?

I hope it's not for a while. I want to see what #30000 will be.
The steamroller was hilarious. XD

Vol 3 had 36,897 posts, so we'll probably get there.

I think it's time I made some chocolate covered bacon again.

Oh. Good. :)

Chocolate covered bacon? ...Does it taste good? /is vegetarian

Uh.... it's bacon. So yes. And it has chocolate. So definitely.

I say that if we reach 30,000 on this thread then Shadows should try some chocolate covered bacon. What say you, @TheMissingno.;? We could show up, make it, then fade away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom