• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ZD X BMG 2019 Link’s Awakening Hydra Mafia Crossover Game Thread

... im still watching zombie shit (i got bored of twd so im watching world war z)

but uh, based on rn h&s + either aflame or ddi idk

i'll play the game eventually

oh sorry, I misread

aflame and ddi are my two lynches, but I don't feel especially great about that rn

Aflame and lone wolf was mine but I wasn't done thinking about that because the second lynch has more context to it than the first

Can someone give me a case on Aflame? I'm not really sure why he's being suspected so much

Let's do a little exercise here: @Aflame @Hydreigon & Shelgon GX @Mafia Nursing Home @Lone_Wolf @dum dum idiots @Restless_Ridge @thesunspear (and my partner is invited to join as well)

If you could only have two lynches at this point, who would they be? (For me, thesunspear and H&S GX)
H&S GX is my first choice, i'm leaning toward RR as my second. i've asked both questions, neither of which have been answered. RR looked like they tried to save ZMS day 1 (also i'm compiling quotes below), and H&S has been tunneling on someone that is leaning town for me, they haven't bothered to even look at anyone else. i'd say that's unreasonable for scum to do but at this point it's just silly regardless of their alignment. i have no idea how they feel about anybody else.

correct me if i'm wrong but i'm pretty sure the chillian bit was a joke? but you never took the vote off of sunspear. i think it's pretty suspicious that you left your vote here, on a wagon clearly no one was going to join, and didn't really take a stance on the two most popular wagons who have both now flipped
H&S acknowledged this but didn't really give me a clear answer, blaming it on their other head, i have no idea which head is which and it doesn't matter, the fact of the matter is apparently they thought S&N was town (which they'd never mentioned before) and instead of trying to save them, they left their vote on a useless wagon and they have not stopped tunneling that player since.
I'm also not sure why we were on LW, but I guess I'll ask at some point
did u ever ask
also I don't particularly think casting the deciding vote is alignment indicative. But it certainly is WIFOM since there's pretty equal utility in saving a partner vs getting town cred from being the one to guarantee the lynch
i'll admit that this is a lil biased but this is suspicious to me because imo lone wolf is obviously town. this combined with the bit about ZMS makes them pretty suspicious to me.

Vote: H&S GX

are you guys ever going to decide whether or not my slot is town lmao
at some point I personally am just going to lock you in as either alignment and pretend I'm confident about it and everything will work out

at some point I personally am just going to lock you in and pretend everything will work out
I think sunfan desperately does not want to be fooled by you

i feel like every time you guys mention us you say something different.

i am breathless
I dunno, its mainly me that can't make up my mind on you.
I should probably read over the game I played with Pen for similarities.
And I didn't see that in that votecount; that's p great

I'm still for H&S, but I think the argument against sunspear is pretty legit.

also @dum dum idiots I've said this before, but I literally cannot answer your question because I was not involved in that decision and my other head has gone completely AWOL on me.

I'm gonna be pretty busy, but I do have an analysis I want to put out, and I'll get to that later today. Gonna be brief for now.

Vote: Hydreigon & Shelgon GX

Like I said, I'll explain it later, and hopefully I get more thoughts from my other head. As for the second person I'd want to see lynch... uh, probably leetic because of all the tunneling they've been doing on thesunspear in spite of his role claim. It's weak, but it's something to keep in mind if H&S somehow flips town (or if sunspear flips town).

Aflame I could see by PoE and since I do think it is more likely that not all three scum were on the S&N wagon together
This is the strongest reason I've heard for me to be scum this day, which isn't really saying much considering the reasons I've been seen as scum in the previous days have been flimsy at best. By the way, I'm still waiting for you to elaborate on your reasoning against me, @thesunspear .

@Lone_Wolf and @dum dum idiots since you replyed: What are your reads on me so far?

If you could only have two lynches at this point, who would they be? (For me, thesunspear and H&S GX)
I'm still discussing who to vote with my other head and trying to see if our top two lynch choices line-up (along with the fact that as I'm about to post this, I see we're fairly close to majority), but my personal choices are pretty much the same as I mentioned a few pages back here (just gonna c/p it to save the trouble of explaining it), being Hydreigon & Shelgon GX at number 1, and I guess Aflame as number 2:
Aflame I could see by PoE and since I do think it is more likely that not all three scum were on the S&N wagon together, but I think that Hydreigon & Shelgon GX looks worse overall as a slot with the extreme tunneling on D1 that could very easily have been a way to get a vote out that wasn't going to be traceable yet (I really don't see a scenario in which sunspear was ever going to be lynched D1, and it wasn't like H&S made a compelling case for it), the lack of engaging with the actual pressing wagons at the time, that in the last two day phases they seem to quickly jump to wagons presented by other players (T&H last phase, and now sunspear), they tend to disappear in-thread for large stretches after voting, etc.

@dum dum idiots since you replyed: What are your reads on me so far?
i was townreading kokirion at arm's length, mostly just disregarding any misgivings people have had about the slot, but the more i think about it the more i doubt that you're scum. first vote on ZMS and a general gut feeling (which is shitty at this point in the game but i haven't gone back and ISO'd your posts so i just remember feeling like the slot is town)
i can go back and look through tho if yall really want me to but i am big lazy today

@Aflame had a bad interaction with the doc where the slot kept asking variations on the same question that dusk had already answered
your slot also completely inverted reads on four players between day one and day two, which isn't scummy, but all the reasoning was mostly related to the wagon at EOD1 and cause of that fact I interpreted it as a way for Aflame to be able to push mislynches without suspicion- there wasn't any other reasoning behind the slots or progression in the reads on individual players.
This read list was also made after I called them out for being afraid to get innocent blood on their hands so it could totally have been them challenging me but that feels weirdly personal for a game of mafia so it's probably just coincidental

I disagree. Imagine both of them are scum. ZMS probably thought S&N was done for at first and decided to bus them. Now the tables flipped, but obviously there wouldn't be any way back anymore. I don't think they cannot be of the same alignment.
Are you sneaking that thought into our heads to save S&N when ZMS flips scum?
credit to 1/2 of RR for this read but
this post really feels like aflame knew that ZMS was going to flip scum so

I'm more comfortable with our vote than I was before

Back
Top Bottom